2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Love this van!
By Chip Neal on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Although this is my first Chrysler van, it certainly won't be my last Chrysler Town&Country! My current Town&Country Limited's ride is unreal. It's ultra smooth and has very little wind noise which mean passengers in the rear can carry-on conversations with those in the front of the van. In addition to this, the 4.0 engine has plenty of pep--a drastic change from vans I had before!

Luxury at a great price
By KB on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased '10 T&C Touring Plus, and so far we love it. Test drove/read reviews on Toyota Sienna and Honda, but decided on T&C. First, price was going to be at least $5k less than comparables, and the T&C actually is more loaded than even these comparable competitors, and most of these features are standard on Touring Plus.(I drive an Acura MDX, so I know about luxury options.) TV screens in both 2nd and 3rd rows is awesome, and love that they can watch same DVD or 2 different DVDs at the same time. T&C has also figured out that regardless of the color of the leather seats, the floor carpet should be black. Didn't want the "Blind Spot Assist" option, but now wouldn't go without it.

Love it!
By DGRYAN on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! We usually drive luxury cars - traded a Jaguar for this one - and the T & C Limited is every bit as nice. The interior is roomy, very comfortable, well designed with every convenience and despite reviews, the interior is very pretty and not at all cheap looking or feeling. We just drove it 1200 miles and it rides and handles very well. I was afraid it would feel too big but now I jump in and drive it everywhere. I never thought we would own a minivan but now I don't think we'll ever be without one. I love all the electronics. My only complaint is that at this price, all the owners' manual should be included. We have to buy them or download from the internet.

Annoying alignment
By jeff on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Ever since my test ride the vehicle has had a tendency to drift to the right. It has been in the shop 5 times in the last 10 months to try to correct the drifting. The last effort the dealer made was to remove the factory struts and install new ones that allow more adjustment. It is better with these but there is still a noticeable steering imbalance. The head man at the dealer said that the 2008-2010 models are extremely tight. any variance in the alignment and the vehicle wont drive straight. Its annoying to drive around in a new vehicle and always having to steer it defensively! Test drive your vehicle first before you sign on the dotted line.

My First Chrysler
By Tom on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I am a GM retiree and GM buyer. I have owned 3 GM mini vans, I like mini vans. GM doesn't make mini's anymore, big mistake. I bought a Town & Country because I refused to buy a foreign car. I was hesitant because of the reviews, however this is the best vehicle I have owned in a long time. The interior is great, nice soft leather and is comfy on long trips. I got 25 mpg average highway with a high of 27 on 2 separate trips. I traded in a 09 GMC Acadia, lousy mileage and tough to get in and out of.

Way better than old Honda
By Hailey Suton on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this Minivan! We had a 09 Honda Odyssey that had to have its transmission replced twice in the year we owned it. The Town & Country feels so much better made. And of course, we don't hae to woory about being stranded. Tried the Toyota Sienna too. Looked weird and I dont want to risk having my family hurt with all of those Toyota recalls.

A great new car
By Ben K on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We just picked this van up last Friday, and so far we are just blown away with it. The build quality so far is great, and the vehicle has exceeded our expectations. With respect to the interior, as an engineer, I prefer hard plastics (what others have called cheap) to soft plastics for their resilience and material strength and otherwise the interior is superbly finished. At first blush, this van is great, and a great value. This of course may change as time goes on, and I may modify this review in the future.

Great ideas poorly executed.
By ocramidajzj on 09/07/10 11:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My family and I just took a Town and Country on a 1,000 mile round trip to Baltimore and back. Despite having some very clever features (stow and go seats for example) the engine (3.8 liter V6) and transmission along with the interior build quality was horrible. Chassis dynamics were horrible too; delivering a vomit inducing ride over highways which when coupled with the transmission and engine's lurching motions caused my son to get sick three times over a few hundred miles. Hope Fiat can turn Chrysler around becasue the basic ideas are excellent, but the overall execution is beyond poor. This sample only had 5K on it.

2010 chrysler town and country 3.3 V6
By Bill on 09/01/10 16:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The 3.3 V6 is awesome I had one in a dodge dynasty and put 155,000 trouble free miles this is why I wanted the 3.3 V6.I`m also a do it yourself and I work on my own cars and the 3.3 v6 is easy to work on oil filter and spark plugs easy to change. Engine is peppy and fuel efficient!The 3.3 V6 is really dependable and will run forever!

Moved Up
By Gary Kittel on 08/25/10 13:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is our 6th Chrysler Minivan. Lived in Wisconsin and had a AWD Town & Country and fell in love with it. We had a 2009 T & C Touring but wanted a Limited with built in nav system. Did have a problem right out of the gate with the engine light. Dealer had vehicle for a week and finally found the problem. There is nothing out there that beats it for traveling. We now live in Florida and it's great for picking up people at the airport, 6 people and luggage, no problem. The most comfortable ride, room for seven and good fuel economy. Can't beat it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan in VA is:

$114 per month*