Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 50 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Good Value on Basic van
By T Hill

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Mechanically the only thing you will have to replace outside of regular maintenance is the plastic heater hose that diverts to rear. The fog lamps bulbs are a little expensive to replace. Hauled everything from furniture to fire wood in it. This is a town and country but I hate taking it on gravel as the dust ruins every move able part. Door rollers, hinges power lift gate and window rollers worked great till getting lots of dust from gravel roads. I would buy another.

Should I trade now?
By WasAHippie

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My T&C van has been nothing but a pleasure to drive, until... Suddenly it has begun to feel different. The ride is starting to get rough. The transmission is starting to shift a lot less smoothly. And the gas mileage for in town has gone down the tubes. But all-in-all, I am happy that I have had the opportunity to drive this vehicle. I just fret that it will not make the 250,000 miles my Chevy Venture did. I am beginning to see lights burning out, and engine parts being replaced left and right. So far, my extended warranty has saved me thousands..oh my. I think that it is time to trade.

LEMON!!!
By taft2626@yahoo.com

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought The 2010 Town&[non-permissible content removed] Fed. 2015 with 57k miles. So far the parts we have changed are the battery and terminal connections, pads and rotors all around, starter, power steering hose, axle seal, the main computer in the van, and the solenoid pack for the transmission has been replaced twice. This van will not go up my driveway in reverse without feeling like somethings gonna break. It starts when it wants to, or it just clicks like you have a dead battery. You can start it with remote start and when you put the key in and turn it, it shuts down. The dealership just had this thing for 8 days and still can't figure anything out because they cannot duplicate the problem and it shows no codes in the computer. So pretty much you will just throw parts into until they figure it out. I was driving along about 60mph when it downshifted to 3rd gear and the engine light came on and it was stuck not going above 3rd gear, had to have it towed and rent a car on my own dime.

2010 Chrysler Stealer Dealer
By KCCRE-007

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I will sum this up quick I have a filing cabinet filled with repair orders, and recalls for this LEMON. If you are looking for a trade in stay far away from Chrysler-Dodge do some research it is everywhere many, many problems. I just wish I found reviews like mine before I got stuck purchasing a LEMON. And for the love of God stay away from Levittown Chrysler dealership they will rob you blind and most likely sell you a LEMON to.

worst vehicle i have ever owned
By Andy

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

waste of money !! brakes need to be replaced once a year that includes rotors, eats tires , transmission is worthless shifting is terrible , was told by three dealers that its normal to shift hard or not shift at all ?? rear heater hoses always blow and are very expensive to repair and its not covered under any warranty. I will never buy another Chrysler/Dodge product ever again 55,000 miles and this van is always broken .