2010 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
So Far, So Good
By scottyp1 on 02/12/11 22:19 PM (PST)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Reliability was definitely a concern when purchasing this vehicle, after reading bad review after bad review...but after test driving the T&C, we were pretty much sold. The vehicle is comfortable and has served our family well. My only complaint is that the road noise is a bit loud...but this is more of a minor annoyance than anything. Our 2010 T&C Touring has about 12k miles on it now and so far, we have not had any issues. We've been very happy with our purchase so far.

Luxury at a great price
By KB on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased '10 T&C Touring Plus, and so far we love it. Test drove/read reviews on Toyota Sienna and Honda, but decided on T&C. First, price was going to be at least $5k less than comparables, and the T&C actually is more loaded than even these comparable competitors, and most of these features are standard on Touring Plus.(I drive an Acura MDX, so I know about luxury options.) TV screens in both 2nd and 3rd rows is awesome, and love that they can watch same DVD or 2 different DVDs at the same time. T&C has also figured out that regardless of the color of the leather seats, the floor carpet should be black. Didn't want the "Blind Spot Assist" option, but now wouldn't go without it.

A great new car
By Ben K on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We just picked this van up last Friday, and so far we are just blown away with it. The build quality so far is great, and the vehicle has exceeded our expectations. With respect to the interior, as an engineer, I prefer hard plastics (what others have called cheap) to soft plastics for their resilience and material strength and otherwise the interior is superbly finished. At first blush, this van is great, and a great value. This of course may change as time goes on, and I may modify this review in the future.

I love this car
By Brontegirl on 07/10/10 08:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We drove nearly every competitor's model before making our decision. This one drives like a car. You feel the road without sacrificing a smooth ride. I've heard the complaints about the build quality and reliability. Our dealer threw in a lifetime warranty (for our lifetime - not the vehicle's lifetime) from Daimler. It is normally $3k. It covers windshield, interior and exterior components, engine, rental car, electrical and tires with no pro ration for wear. The only thing we pay for are maintenance items like oil changes, filers and brake pads. I figure that despite the reliability issues, I'm covered for as long as I own this vehicle. It's comfortable and my kids love it.

Bang for your buck!
By tantan616 on 06/02/10 10:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We needed to upgrade our mini van (we had a 2004 sedona) and looked at Toyota and Honda but couldn't justify paying $8000.00 more just for an import. We settled on the Town and Country and we couldn't be more pleased. The gas mileage is amazing, stow and go is a god send with kids and the way we were treated by the dealership was amazing. Shopping with 4 kids is hard enough. Our sales guy had coloring books for the kids and made it so painless! So we got a fully loaded touring van with DVD and Navigation and got an awesome deal! Thanks to Miller's for the amazing deal and treatment!

Sooo Pleased
By HAPPY-TC-OWNER on 05/26/10 10:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my new 2010 Town and Country for about a month and am so happy with my choice. I had my eye on the new Sienna but when I went to look at it, I wasn't impressed. I immediately fell in love with the new Town and Country. It's interior is beautiful, it has a smooth ride. Everything about it is perfect. No complaints here.

Dissapointed
By Disappointed on 05/11/10 08:19 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I turned in a 2008 town and counrty , because of electrical problems with the hope that the 2010 model was new and improved . Needless to say I was mistaken. I bought my 2010 town and country less than a month ago and have had it in the shop two times now. I still today do not have it back from them. The first time I had a problem was at 900 miles I was driving and went to push the gas after being stoped at a light and the car would not move . I had to have a tow truck come get my car . The second time this happened was only 4 days later and again my car would not go , I am told it is the solinoid. My first van was junk and this one is even worse, buyer beware !! Chryslers service is bad!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chrysler Town and Country in VA is:

$126 per month*