Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

2010 Chrysler Town and Country

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

2010 Chrysler Stealer Dealer
By KCCRE-007

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I will sum this up quick I have a filing cabinet filled with repair orders, and recalls for this LEMON. If you are looking for a trade in stay far away from Chrysler-Dodge do some research it is everywhere many, many problems. I just wish I found reviews like mine before I got stuck purchasing a LEMON. And for the love of God stay away from Levittown Chrysler dealership they will rob you blind and most likely sell you a LEMON to.

So Far, So Good
By scottyp1

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Reliability was definitely a concern when purchasing this vehicle, after reading bad review after bad review...but after test driving the T&C, we were pretty much sold.
The vehicle is comfortable and has served our family well.
My only complaint is that the road noise is a bit loud...but this is more of a minor annoyance than anything.

Our 2010 T&C Touring has about 12k miles on it now and so far, we have not had any issues.

We've been very happy with our purchase so far.

Stow n Go, Automatic doors, DVD entertainment system, remote start.

Perhaps increase the screen resolution on the DVD entertainment system a bit.

Luxury at a great price
By KB

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased '10 T&C Touring Plus, and so far we love it. Test drove/read reviews on Toyota Sienna and Honda, but decided on T&C. First, price was going to be at least $5k less than comparables, and the T&C actually is more loaded than even these comparable competitors, and most of these features are standard on Touring Plus.(I drive an Acura MDX, so I know about luxury options.) TV screens in both 2nd and 3rd rows is awesome, and love that they can watch same DVD or 2 different DVDs at the same time. T&C has also figured out that regardless of the color of the leather seats, the floor carpet should be black. Didn't want the "Blind Spot Assist" option, but now wouldn't go without it.

2 TVs that work together or play 2 DVDs at same time; Blind Spot assist option; 2nd row heated seats; huge extra storage in from of 2nd row when not stowing seats; power side doors and rear lift gate; auto-start remote; rain- sensing wipers; auto-dimming side mirrors and headlights.

Green display and overhead lighting glow is fine, but then make radio/nav color primarily green too (not blue). Don't go white on the side and ceiling fabric; center console feels cheap; Find some way to give 3rd row another 2 inches of legroom.

A great new car
By Ben K

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We just picked this van up last Friday, and so far we are just blown away with it. The build quality so far is great, and the vehicle has exceeded our expectations. With respect to the interior, as an engineer, I prefer hard plastics (what others have called cheap) to soft plastics for their resilience and material strength and otherwise the interior is superbly finished. At first blush, this van is great, and a great value. This of course may change as time goes on, and I may modify this review in the future.

power doors, interior trim, vehicle info center, radio, exterior design, engine power, backup camera, blind spot system, DVD player.

Field a hybrid already. We were holding out for one and ran out of time. A gas-electric or fuel cell system would work great, and place you in a lead position in the pack of minivan producers.

I love this car
By Brontegirl

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We drove nearly every competitor's model before making our decision. This one drives like a car. You feel the road without sacrificing a smooth ride. I've heard the complaints about the build quality and reliability. Our dealer threw in a lifetime warranty (for our lifetime - not the vehicle's lifetime) from Daimler. It is normally $3k. It covers windshield, interior and exterior components, engine, rental car, electrical and tires with no pro ration for wear. The only thing we pay for are maintenance items like oil changes, filers and brake pads. I figure that despite the reliability issues, I'm covered for as long as I own this vehicle. It's comfortable and my kids love it.

My kids are 14, 9 and 4. It is absolutely wonderful to have the ability to watch two different dvds in the car. I purchased a second set of headphones and an extra remote. For $150, no one will fight over the remote and there are headphones for all backseat passengers.

The brake pedal doesn't go back far enough but will as the brakes wear. Replacement key fobs cost $195 but I am going to make extra copies of the hidden door key in case of a lock out. Would have preferred rubber slush mats over the carpet. I am buying weather beater liners.