Really nice
By Paul Fritz on
2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)
Drives well and with the 4.0 runs like a Greyhound chasing a rabbit. The seats are nice and good for long trips. Seat heaters are welcome in the past winter. All the toys: power doors, lift gate, u- connect, backup camera, memory seats and pedals, etc all work as they are supposed to. But let's talk hard plastic. I took a 2011 Senna for a drive just for fun and guess what the top of the dash was: Hard plastic so this entire thing about hard plastic talk is just bunk. I bought this after my 2007 was sold to a friend and she is still a friend so power up and lets go. It seems the people who count, the owners, think more of the van than the pros so take our word for it: good product!
Favorite Features
The entire van but if I had to chose some it would be the backup camera, memory, hard drive for music and the ambient lights. 3D on the navigation is nice
Suggested Improvements
Plusher seats would be nice with an up graded leather. The ride is a little soft for me but my wife likes it and it is her car. The computer system is a little hard to understand so we just leave it at temp and direction. I just pay for it.