2009 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: My third T&C

2009 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

Touring Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

My third T&C
By Celeste Glenn on

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I just recently traded my 2002 T&C for a new '09 Touring edition. I first test drove a used Mercedes E-class because we already own a Mercedes SUV which my husband loves and of course was pleased with the ride but when I asked the question whether our six member family was ready to have my husband's SUV be the largest vehicle in our household, answer came back a resounding NO. Because have had such great experience with two previous T&C's (trade-in had 130,000+ miles) decided to check out new T&C and dealer incentives. By the time all the incentives were added (including $3,500 for trade-in) my $37,000 minivan went down to $28,000 and well...the rest is history in the making!

Stow-n-go seats, oodles of storage space, rear back-up camera, second row windows go down, entertainment system, navigation system, bluetooth in car, the list goes on and on...

had to drive in rain first weekend with van and because van is so low to ground drove slower than usual due to some difficulty handling on water- logged road, new shape is more boxy and could use some touches to make it more sleek like new Odyssey and Sienna, acceleration somewhat slow on take off

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review