2009 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews 6

2009 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

2009 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Great Van
By Leigh on 02/14/09 21:01 PM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great van, good power, great layout and tons of entertainment options. I agree that there are parts of the car where better quality build materials would be better, but I paid $35000 after the rebates and employee pricing. The Honda or Toyota would be $43000 for the same car.

First Chrysler, I love it!
By Cassie on 01/19/09 04:57 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have been driving Hondas but were tired of reliability problems. The transmission went out on my Odyssey. I love this new Town and Country. Quality much better than the Hondas I have had.

Great van
By Carly on 01/15/09 01:09 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in a 1 year old Honda Odyssey due to the fact the transmission failed on it. I didn't want to deal with that for the next four or five years. This is my first Chrysler. It's as good as everyone says they are. Stow and Go seats are wonderful. Honda had you drag out the rear seats and boy were they heavy! I can't think of anything better. I love it!

Mini van
By david bubnar on 01/01/09 06:22 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have a limited model with all the options and have had no problems. It is the only true mini van still in the market and as such fills the segment perfectly. It is the first Chrysler we have ever owned and I am very impressed. We have owned one Ford and four GM mini vans and this is by far the best and most thought out product of the group. I sure would like to know what products the editor was comparing this with to give this vehicle a do not buy rating!