2009 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
My third T&C
By Celeste Glenn on 04/17/09 07:52 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I just recently traded my 2002 T&C for a new '09 Touring edition. I first test drove a used Mercedes E-class because we already own a Mercedes SUV which my husband loves and of course was pleased with the ride but when I asked the question whether our six member family was ready to have my husband's SUV be the largest vehicle in our household, answer came back a resounding NO. Because have had such great experience with two previous T&C's (trade-in had 130,000+ miles) decided to check out new T&C and dealer incentives. By the time all the incentives were added (including $3,500 for trade-in) my $37,000 minivan went down to $28,000 and well...the rest is history in the making!

My first and My Last MiniVan
By poppy on 04/16/09 17:58 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned our minivan a year and a half and the check engine light has been on since 48hrs after we bought it. We have been to 3 different dealerships and nobody can fit it. My car juts forward and engine revs into the red as I am driving at least once a week. I have been told it is a new model and they are working on the kinks. I was also told it has a life time warranty, so why should I worry. I told them if my car blows up on the highway a warranty is not going to save my life or the car behind me hitting me when I jut. I can't wait for my lease to be up in another year and a half so they can have this lemon back. I will never buy a MiniVan again and never any Chrysler again!!

Crysler Town & country Touring 4.0 Eng
By Tom Bowder on 04/07/09 18:07 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the van for 6 weeks. I love the minivan and it is very comfortable for 6 adults. Rides well and so far everything works well. Bought the extended warranty after reading Edmounds review. 16 inch wheels is easier for getting in and out of van. Averaging about 17 miles/gallon in first 1000 miles, using 89 Octane (recommended for 4.0). Mostly mixed driving (Suburbs). Good Engine layout, everything is easy to check.

Our new minivan
By Ron on 04/06/09 06:36 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Our family has just accepted our new van and we love it. The kids love the fact that their windows now go down and that they can listen to "Kids Stuff" from Sirius satellite radio and watch a DVD at the same time. In fact we can listen to three unique audio / visual sources simultaneously. For any parent who has had to listen to Dora while driving you know how important that is. We are leaving this week for a 1000 mile drive to Gulf Shores. I expect this to be an enjoyable drive with our new Inferno Red Town & Country.

Great Purchase
By casey on 03/26/09 08:33 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The Chrysler has been an enjoyment to own, the vehicle handles great on the road as well as handling a growing family. The features like stow and go make the vehicle very functional for us. The automatic doors are a must for loading and unloading children. Very happy so far and hope to own this van for years to come.

2009 T&C Touring
By 3rd T&C on 03/12/09 18:32 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We thought after our last minivan we would not buy another, but after test driving of '09 Accord sedan we concluded that they are too low, with no ride/comfort advantage over the T&C. The crossover vehicles, although more stylish, do not offer the verstility of a minivan, and get worse gas mileage with harsher ride. The Touring trim level was just right for us, we have no need for DVD player(s), leather, etc.

I love my Minivan
By jessNY on 03/11/09 10:40 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have had the Town and Counrty for a little over a week. I have to say that I really enjoy driving it. The seats are really comfy and my daughter loves the DVD player. My husband seems to really like the satelite radio that comes free for a year, and we all love the rear view back up camera. The radio is very fancy with the ability to store songs on the internal hard drive. My screen saver is a picture of the family in Disney world. The doors are easy to open and close and the radio is easily viewed while driving and easy to navigate. I know I have not had the car for too long, but our experience so far has been nothing but positive. The car is quiet, love the stow and go seats!

1st Minivan
By Robert on 03/05/09 13:22 PM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I just purchased our 1st minivan at age 62. I love all aspects of the Town & Country. The driving force in our purchase was the stow and go seating. With the seats stowed we can place an air mattress in the rear and let my wife with back problems rest. We have found no problems, not one, so far. We are looking forward to many retirement trips in this mini van.

Best van I ever had
By Kelly M1 on 03/01/09 11:57 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We came out of a Toyota Sienna that had alot of engine problems. The Chrysler has had none of the drawbacks and bad dealer support that Toyota is famous for. We love the Sto and Go seats. Toyota nmade you drag the seats out. Better quality and quieter than Toyota

Excellent So Far
By Patrick on 02/17/09 19:15 PM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We looked at Honda's and T&C's and for the money you just can't beat a T&C. I went from a Maxima so it's a bit of an adjustment but so far I love it. I did however upgrade to the 4.0L and think it's probably worth it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country in VA is:

$118 per month*