2009 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Town and Country Worth the Price
By laxer1 on 09/28/09 18:38 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is a reliable and appealing car that I have had in my possession for over a year in which it has proven its worth. On the interior the features of the car such as the satellite radio make the long rides more enjoyable. The leather upholstery in the car gives it a comfortable feel and the layout in the car provides for communication between passengers without largely distracting the driver. Each of the two televisions mounted on the ceiling of the gray roof provide a distraction for kids, but I have found that they block the driverís view in the rearview mirror.

Great Van
By Steve on 09/27/09 20:09 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We replaced our 03 Limited with this 25th anniv Touring. Great price, great van. This has the 3.8, wish it has the 4.0. I gave this van 8 on performance & fun to drive, because... it's a van! I did not buy it for performance, or to take it on the back roads. Includes dual screen video, myGIG, tri-zone air, remote start, heated front & 2nd row seats, power pedals, 6 power windows, dual sliding doors controlled by a button or the handle, stow & go, rear view camera, and more!

New van
By ggruda on 08/27/09 17:35 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Chrysler T&C minivan is a great mode of transportation. Good visibility, easy to drive, nice sound system, comfortable seating, stow&go is awesome! With rebates, etc., this was my best choice. I've had Chrysler minivans in the past, and this is the best one yet. Mileage is a little weak, but expected to improve with age.

My North Dakota 2009 T & C
By mark s on 08/22/09 19:50 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our vehicle is a Touring with the 4.0 Liter. With incentives this vehicle is substantially less expensive than the Honda and Toyota competition that we choose to compare with. A similar Honda was over $5K more. Note to Toyota - your stock tires supplied were horrible for winter driving. Do you not know where the vehicles are being delivered to - hello. Handling is a little sloppy but since we use it for highway not such a big deal. Don't try to use this vehicle in the mountains. On our first try, even though we used the shiftable auto transmission to slow the vehicle, the rotors warped after one trip. The 4.0 liter motor is an improvement from our previous T & C - decent power and mpg.

1st Time with T&C
By Ray on 08/18/09 14:59 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Trade in my 1996 Chev Blazer with over 230,000 miles. Thank you for the $$$ for clunkers. I'm very happy with this auto. My 1st time in a Mini Van. The kids love it. lots of room for other friends and family. Just the radio acts up time to time.

I really like this minivan
By 8255Town&Country on 08/16/09 09:01 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I wrote this review as a rebuke to the "professional" reviews on this site. The touring model is a great value. The package I got has features that would costs many thousands more on a Honda or Toyota. Leather, cruise, 2 dvd's, hard drive music, satellite radio, 3 zone temp, auto side and rear door, power windows all around (including side and vent) 6 speed trans, auto start, backup camera, power driver and passenger heated seats, and a good warranty all for under $27K. I recently went on a highway trip and the gas mileage averaged 23 mpg. Sure its no Prius, but I moved 2 small accent tables, a large cooler, luggage, and still had comfortable seating for 3. Handling and ride is great.

2009 Town & Country Touring
By 4mykids2009 on 08/07/09 05:24 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent for the $$$. Rides comfortable, kids love it b/c of 2 TV's. Like that kids can watch video & we can still listen to radio. Nice that you can load music onto hard drive so you don't have to keep inserting CD's. See no point in being able to load pictures as screen saver, wouldn't want family pics in car in case stolen, etc. Should've gotten higher pkg with both power seats b/c passengar seat can't be lowered and it's set a bit high for me. Easy to maneuver, V6 3.8 engine is a plus, pretty good "take off". Wish climate controls were digital instead of old fashion turn knobs. Stow N Go is excellent, gives us so much needed room. Overall, best bang for your buck.

LUV MY VAN!!!!
By Shelly on 07/24/09 06:48 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We traded in my 2002 T&C with 116,000 miles on it. Didn't want to give up the space. I love the 2009 T&C!!! Rear windows go up and down, the power is AWESOME!!!Love all the features, everyday I drive it, (only 4 days now) I find new buttons and features!! It's GREAT!!!!

Love the Ride
By Mark on 07/22/09 05:32 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Overall this minivan is amazing. The kids go crazy with the dual screens and wireless headsets. It is such a comfort to ride and have had it only 3 weeks and still need to figure out the buttons. Drive this is Asia and can't wait to take long trips back in the states when I go back next year.

Good Job Chrysler!!!!!!!!
By Happy Dad on 07/21/09 18:01 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this after my TYoyota sienna lease was up and happy I did. So far it has performed well and me and my wife love the dual DVD screens for the rear seats!!!!(we actually can have a conversation). Also love the Sat. radio and the power gate and doors.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country in VA is:

$116 per month*