2008 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: What a Lemon!

2008 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

Touring Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

What a Lemon!
By smorris1979 on

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Oh Boy What a Lemon!!!!!!! Where do I start. I bought this van new in 2008. Ever since I have replaced brake pads annually. Rotors every other year. It has gone through two sets of new tires. It has numerous very serious recalls. Two new sets of front wheel bearings. The most recent major fix was this winter at 80,000 miles the head gaskets needed to be redone. Now the front struts are completely shot. This vehicle only has 90,000 miles on it. Too say this vehicle has been nothing but a stress would be an understatement. It has since purchase spent on average every 3 to 4 months in the shop for major fixes of one sort or another. Now struts. What are the odds if I just hold out these too will be recalled? argh!!!!!! A warning to anyone considering buying this vehicle used, do not Purchase. The only reason I have not sold or traded this vehicle in is I refuse to pass this lemon on and void the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. Chrysler is gonna honor that for life and I'm not gonna let them off the hook for putting out such a piece of crap product by selling this POS to some poor unassuming sap who doesn't know better. :( :( Never will I buy another chrysler product and I have been a faithful chrysler owner for over 20 years.