Pass on this one
By dmmjsm on
2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
We bought our van brand new. It was one of the few models of cars that would accommodate the wheelchair lift my husband needed. We are now at 37,000 and are needing brake work for the fourth time. We have had to replace the rotors twice under warranty, then once just a few months ago. I was driving the other day and the entire brake panel lit up. I have to take the darn thing back up again, and I shudder to think how much it will cost this time. I am angry that a car we depend on for my disabled husband has had so many brake problems.
Favorite Features
They did get a few things we really did like about this van. It is certainly very roomy and stylish inside. The floor board storage is wonderful, and being able to stow the seats is a great advantage. The seats are comfortable and a good size. The van rides very smooth, and has little noise. The separate air for the front and back is nice, as well as the stereo. Two glove boxes, lots of interior lights, lots of extras. We got ours in s gorgeous maroon color.
Suggested Improvements
Again, huge brake issues. You never feel safe in a car that repeated has brake problems.