2008 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: Never again!!

2008 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

Touring Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Never again!!
By jannag0713 on

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2008 T&C used with 17k miles.I now know why the previous owner ditched it!Since I bought it,the wipers come on by themselves (while driving & while parked), horn goes off constantly,van will crank itself w/out the key (I don't have remote start),van brakes on its own while driving, takes itself out of gear,won't crank 1/2 the time,washer fluid sprays on its own,passenger doors will only close 1/2 of the time by button (nothing in the way keeping it from closing).Took it to the dealership and was told I had a bad harness by driver door,after 3 days of them "looking."Replaced the harness and the next day same thing happened.Its now at a store parking lot because it won't crank!

I love the features in the van (it was the selling point) but what good are they if you can't drive your vehicle!!

Everything about this vehicle needs improvements. Considering Chrysler won't do anything about the issues I wouldn't buy another Chrysler! My husband also has a Chrysler and has issues similar to mine. His is a 1999, mine 2008-you'd think they'd have the "bugs" worked out by then!