2008 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: best car I've ever owned

2008 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

2008 Chrysler Town and Country

Limited Passenger Minivan (4.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

best car I've ever owned
By vbishop1 on

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the van new. The only warranty problems I had were with the side mirrors, the side marker covers fell off and one mirror wouldn’t return after backing up, the dealer replaced one mirror and fixed the marker on the other. Chrysler had a recall on the front brakes at 18000 miles; the dealer replaced the entire front brake components. Other than those minor things it has been trouble free and dependable. I do make sure the regular maintenance is done on time, including a transmission oil change at 60000 mi. I drive to OK city regularly, a 16hr trip, it is a pleasure to drive and 25 mpg doesn’t hurt either. I would buy another in a second.
I currently have driven it 69700 mi.

We love the swivel seats and table. The kids use them all the time, especially at the beach and on long trips. The leather interior is very comfortable and tough. I have driven it in snow and soft sand, it is very sure footed. It holds a lot of cargo; we always pack for a trip like we are moving. It has lots of power. It is very quiet on the highway and a great sound system. The power adjustable pedals, for our shorter drivers.

Put a dipstick in the automatic transmission filler. Use a tougher finish around the front media controls.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review