2008 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
08 T&C Swivel & Go
By mainst94502 on 06/28/08 13:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We really enjoy the swivel & go. It allows you to bring a restaurant on the road. The vehicle is fun to drive. We didn't get electric doors due to price incentives. Wished that it came in a hybrid or diesel for better mileage. Really enjoy the instrumentation on the panel. Allows you monitor your driving and how it affects your mileage.

08 T&C LX, 24H package, 2nd Row DVD
By wrexracer on 01/08/08 05:17 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I really enjoy this van. The stow and go is great. The equipment and pricing were outstanding also. The fold away 2nd row seats will also come in handy the few times I need to haul things. The driving performance is good. I opted for the 3.3L engine, so I knew that it wasn't going to be a world beater.

2008 T&C LX, 24H, Second row DVD
By WrexRacer on 01/04/08 10:27 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had the vehicle a few weeks, but the interior layout is very good. The layout is better than our 2001 Odyssey. The smaller engine definitely lacks power. The automatic transmission tries to compensate, which causes the gas mileage to be a little lower than I would like. But the you can shift gears yourself to compensate. The DVD player is nice. As are the wireless headphones. The rear parking camera is great. The stow and go gives a ton of interior space for storage. The second glovebox is also nice. After the transmission failure on our last van, the lifetime warranty on the Chrysler put us in this van over the entry level Toyota Sienna.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country in WA is:

$125 per month*