2008 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews 21

2008 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

2008 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Awesome Vehicle!
By Mom of 4 on 12/16/07 18:30 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Our family just loves this van! I love the bigger motor--it drives much like a high-end SUV I used to drive. We also like the updated body style, backseat TV-free for one year with select models. (Disney, Nick, & Cartoon Net), along w/Sirius radio-- can't go wrong and you will get extra points with your kids for buying such a cool vehicle. If you have kids, this is the vehicle you need--you won't be disappointed. The GPS system is very user-friendly, and for those of you who tend to take a few wrong turns now and then, you are in luck with the navigation system=it gets you there!

A Minivan that I Want to Drive
By Brian on 12/13/07 07:27 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have two toddlers and a teenager and we were looking for a vehicle that accomodated the family and all our things. We have been resisting the minivan market, but the Family Room on Wheels commercial made us test drive the T&C. We ended up buying it and absolutely love it. The toddlers are disappointed when they have to ride with me in my Tahoe. The ride is great, it rides like a car with minimal interior noise and an overall smooth ride. The seats are comfortable and the features are endless. We have the dark blue with cream interior which looks great and the amount of chrome outside really makes the colors pop. Here goes...I love my minivan!

Best of the litter
By Bob on 11/16/07 12:36 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

After owning three Chrysler minivans we decided to buy a new van this fall. We looked at the Honda, Toyota and Chrysler vans and decided that the Chrysler fitted our needs better than the other two. The Chrysler has not disappointed. It is extremely quiet, rides well,and has plenty of power with the 4.0 L engine which has given us better than 20 miles per gallon since we have owned the van. The stow and go seating is great for carrying big stuff. So far so good and we are looking for a good number of happy years driving this vehicle.

08 T&C - 1 week report
By Joe on 11/15/07 07:57 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I decided to surprise my wife on our 12th anniversary with a new T&C - one of the few good decisions in my life! The 08 has decent exterior styling (a bit boxy) but make no mistake - it is the interior that is gorgeous. Ours is loaded with pretty much everything. The neon lights with the backlighting around the DVD consoles makes it pure business class. Power 3rd row seat folders - brilliant. The MyGIG entertainment and navigation is brilliant. Fantastic ride, smooth even on horrible Michigan roads. Wife loves it, kids love it - what can I say - Dad is suddenly cool.

Good Car for the Family...Impressed
By AcuraFan on 11/09/07 18:11 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I personally drive an Acura RDX, and love it. My wife decided to look into the minivan section. I first off said Honda Odyssey, but didn't turn down the chrysler. When I first saw it, I thought wow. This really looks nice. Almost like an SUV. It drives ok, though the steering can be stiff at times, and fun to drive. Numerous options. Love the dual DVD for the kids, TV really helps. Swivel 'n Go finally gets them playing the million games they never use. We've had it for 2 months and love it.

It's inside that counts!
By Stan on 11/05/07 13:59 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

When our lease on Pacifica was up, we came to the dealership with our 2 kids. There was this "living room on wheels" on display. We all got inside and were amazed. Hey, we are still amazed. I agree that its boxy behind is not very sexy, but it is amazingly practical. It is the insides that count. Starting from the 4.0 very powerful engine to 3 tvs (driver can watch tv when the van is in Parked gear), to the only available vehicle with a Satellite TV, it is the best all-around car for a family. I especially like to see the surprised faces of the drivers I just passed in my rearview mirror, who don't expect such a performance from a minivan. Move over, the fastest living room on wheels is here

Great Van for the family
By Good Van on 10/25/07 11:45 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought this van and all I have to saw is that we are surprised. This van substituted my wife's 2005 VW Passat Wagon (which we loved), but we needed more space for the kids. I must admit that I was concerned about buying american, but after seeing the price and the initial reviews we decided to give it a try. All I can say is, wow. I was impressed by the looks, quality and overall feel of the vehicel. It does not corner like a sporty sedan, but it is comfortable on the roads. The traction control and brake assist are Awsome. My wife has driven through a few rain storms and she reporetd that she felt the car's braking and handling in the rain we just like her old passat :).

All around nice van
By michele on 10/23/07 11:02 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

When my lease was up on my Jeep, I was going to purchase another SUV. However, upon returning to the selling dealer, I looked over the new body style Town and Country. I loved it, I never wanted to be a soccer mom, but it have every option and the new styling makes it look more sporty and lower to the groud. It is super comfortable and the new engine is quiet.

Big Mistake
By Mike on 10/07/07 08:55 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The performance is horrible, and I wish I didn't buy this car. Gas mpg is horrible with the big iron block 4.0 liter. Iv'e had this van for 1 month and I have had constant problems. The transmission is very sluggish and the swivel and go seats are very unsafe. My friend got in a crash with her kids in a 2008. the seats were swiveld and her kids got serious whiplash. I want to trade it in when lease is up for a new Honda Odyssey. I don't like the the power doors, because my son got his finger stuck and door did not reverse. So let me tell you what has happened in 1 month. My car gets horrible gas milage, my sons finger is severly bruised and my friends daughters have whiplash. Don't buy this!

The Mercedes of Minivans
By DougW on 09/25/07 18:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Whats an amazing change from the old shape to this new shape, everything is different. I like the little touches that really make this car feel like a high end European car vs the cheap plastic trip we have gotten used to in our domestic minivans. The first major improvement is the room for the driver and 2nd row passengers. I am 6'3" (long torso) and i have zero problems driving this car or sitting in the 2nd row (swivel n go). We did test drive the stow n go 2nd row and the seat backs were just too low down for me, the top of headrest was below my shoulders so we had to go for the swivel n go anyway which are bucket heater leather seats just like the front (we have the 25L package).