Used 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Got to have one
By Satisfied in Pa.

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

First mini-van I ever owned. Got it because of the grand children. Great vehicle. Have 9000 miles on it. no issues what so ever.

Favorite Features

I like the comfortable seats. Better than the small car I have. My wife likes the Sirius and tv. She also likes the comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Better fuel economy would be nice but it is a big vehicle. May an electric mini-van would be a good idea.

Don't buy
By momof3

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

So far this van has been in the shop 5 times. Drivers side slid door will not stop when gas tank is open and no one can fix this! Shifts very hard and makes loud noise. AC quit at 14500 miles. Grill paint came off. Side doors will not always stay shut. My gig shuts off and back dvd turns off and on. This is the first and last Chrysler I will ever own!

Favorite Features

Stow-n-Go

Suggested Improvements

Make it worth the money.

Touring fully loaded!
By KT

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Ours is fully loaded (leather,2 dvd's,hard drive,mp3,outlets,nav, sattelite,auto seats in rear,digital dual temp zones, wood grain,2 rows of heated seats,etc.). We LOVE it! We have only had a few minor things with door sensors which they fixed asap! Very comfortable and after test driving over 15 different types of vehicles, we really appreciate how smooth our van drives! The seats fold down and make it very versatile and the leather seats make it so much more comfortable than the cloth. Not all T&C are equal, but test drive it and if you are lucky enough to find one as great you'll love driving it all the time! We like the gear shift up by the steering wheel too!

Favorite Features

The options we got:leather,2 dvds,hard drive,mp3,outlets including real plug in,2 rows heated seats,auto doors,lighting,seat adjustments,digital dual temp zones,versatility (seats fold into floor),rear seats (can face out for tailgating),built-in sun screens,middle windows going down,smooth drive!!

Suggested Improvements

Don't like the squared off shape of the van, prefer the more rounded shape, would like better gas mileage, but good as far as vans go! Otherwise LOVE IT!!!

Vehicle Satisfaction
By JoAnn M.

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Well designed vehicle,I really like it. What I dont like is when going down hill turning left,it makes a "Boom" sound.I feel very uncomfortable with that!!!!Other than that Im satisfied.

Favorite Features

illumination inside.

Suggested Improvements

Just the "Boom" sound. And maybe the armrests, theyre a little "cheesy"

Works Fine
By Jeff

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I am a real shopper and the T&C Touring was by far the best choice between the Sienna and the Odessy. The T&C had the best layout and seating plus the stow and go is great. I have had zero problems with this van and I have had it for a year now. The traction control works very well in snow. I recommend this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Uconnect

Suggested Improvements

Put the advanced heating and cooling controls in the touring model.