Used 2008 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Excellent Minivan!!
By Beth

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I dont know what everyone is talking about. My minivan has been great! Everything works fine except the passenger side auto door wont close the first time we hit the button. Big whoopity do though. We drive this van everywhere and its been 100% reliable and we've had no issues whatsoever. Great van that I love to drive and the kids thoroughly enjoy being in on trips!!!

Entertainment Package (Dvd, tv), Radio is awesome with the Gigs!!! My most favorite feature!! I love the heated seats and the auto doors and the remote start! LOL!!

None.

Great vehicle!
By Crystal

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I can not say much bad about this minivan it rides very well, great on hihway mileage. It gets over 500 MPG on the highway and it has alot of great features and things to kee children busy.

3 TVs, built in MP3 player, navigational and automatic push button doors

I only have about 12,000 miles on my van & I had to replace the front brake pads & turn the rotors already.That was over $200!The dealer said that city driving is hard on any minivan because they are so heavy & all of the stopping & going wears on the brakes.I will probably have to do this yearly.

Got to have one
By Satisfied in Pa.

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

First mini-van I ever owned. Got it because of the grand children. Great vehicle. Have 9000 miles on it. no issues what so ever.

I like the comfortable seats. Better than the small car I have. My wife likes the Sirius and tv. She also likes the comfort.

Better fuel economy would be nice but it is a big vehicle. May an electric mini-van would be a good idea.

Don't buy
By momof3

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

So far this van has been in the shop 5 times. Drivers side slid door will not stop when gas tank is open and no one can fix this! Shifts very hard and makes loud noise. AC quit at 14500 miles. Grill paint came off. Side doors will not always stay shut. My gig shuts off and back dvd turns off and on. This is the first and last Chrysler I will ever own!

Stow-n-Go

Make it worth the money.

Touring fully loaded!
By KT

2008 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Ours is fully loaded (leather,2 dvd's,hard drive,mp3,outlets,nav, sattelite,auto seats in rear,digital dual temp zones, wood grain,2 rows of heated seats,etc.). We LOVE it! We have only had a few minor things with door sensors which they fixed asap! Very comfortable and after test driving over 15 different types of vehicles, we really appreciate how smooth our van drives! The seats fold down and make it very versatile and the leather seats make it so much more comfortable than the cloth. Not all T&C are equal, but test drive it and if you are lucky enough to find one as great you'll love driving it all the time! We like the gear shift up by the steering wheel too!

The options we got:leather,2 dvds,hard drive,mp3,outlets including real plug in,2 rows heated seats,auto doors,lighting,seat adjustments,digital dual temp zones,versatility (seats fold into floor),rear seats (can face out for tailgating),built-in sun screens,middle windows going down,smooth drive!!

Don't like the squared off shape of the van, prefer the more rounded shape, would like better gas mileage, but good as far as vans go! Otherwise LOVE IT!!!