No more chrysler's
By Jerome on
2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
With less than 35000 mi the air conditioning was repaired four times.The tie rods and bushings were replaced twice.The second time parts were back ordered.I guess everybody was having tie rods replaced.At 64000 the front end rattles again but parts are no longer covered by warranty.I also had to have power steering fluid flused and changed to hopefully silence a noise that has been there since new.Sounds like the power steering pump may be next.I am surprised customer safety isn't important enough for Chrysler to recall steering related parts.Chryler also refused to pay for tires worn out by faulty tie rod ends and bad bushings.Overall this vehicle has soured my taste for chrysler products.
Favorite Features
I do like the stow and go seating although it seems to have changed weight distribution compared to our 1999 chrysler van.Maybe that contributes to the tie rod end problem.
Suggested Improvements
Interior driver and front passenger seating.I am a larger,not obese,person and the door panels protrude out towards the front and make constant contact above my knees.The rear of the front door frames have a plastic loop formed in to hold the seatbelt.This constantly pushes into the back of my arm.