2007 Chrysler Town and Country 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - No Chrysler ever again in

2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

No Chrysler ever again in my life!
By familyoffive1 on

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just in case anyone else comes across these intermittent electrical issues, RUN! Contacted Chrysler who was completely unwilling to help because they couldn't reproduce the problem while in their possession. For crying out loud, it's an intermittent problem! Definition of intermittent, duh! So, anyhow, they refused to try and fix anything because they couldn't get it to repeat. Honda dealer did actually keep looking and replaced an ignition switch and ignition lock but after all the crapola we had to deal with, we decided to trade it in for a new Honda. Good riddance! I will NEVER own a Chrysler again in my life!

Favorite Features

While the interior does look nice, it doesn't help if the stupid thing doesn't run! To boot, the rental van we took on our trip was a 2010 Dodge Caravan wasn't much better and that's a 2010!

Suggested Improvements

Do away with Chrysler! they were unwilling to fix anything because they couldn't find the problem. To me, that's not a solution and it's like saying, "I know you have an issue but we just can't find it so we just can't fix it" doesn't comfort a family about to take a trip with the van!