2007 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: Good but good be much better

2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

Good but good be much better
By Irene on

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I drive a lot so I see good and bad about a vehicle. My 2nd minivan but 1st Chrysler. No above bars to assist getting in/out of vehicle, layout of radio and heat controls poor, window controls not good because very close to manual door lock. Seat is okay but behind neck is very uncomfortable. Tires have tread but terrible traction. Feel like vehicles not setting tight on the road. Radio poor reception. Vehicle often feels like it may stall and difficulty accelerating. Blind view areas. Layout of window defrost blows air in your eyes. Uneven dashboard near defrost vents and speakers causes bad reflections in sun. I strongly feel it will cause me to hit something on the right side.

I removed middle seat and moved read forward making it a 5 passenger vehicle. This gives me need cargo area. Rear interior width/height is great since wheel wells are not protruding into vehicle. Rear height makes it easy to get items like lawnmower in and out.

Dash and window controls, angle of vents for defroster, smooth out dashboard to avoid dangerous reflection, overhead grip bars needed, tires with better traction.