2007 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: A real Find

2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

A real Find
By charles on

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We needed a second vehicle and decided on a mini van. After searching internet sources we settle on an 07 T&C with 15,000 miles. The day we went to see it a last minute check turned up the same model with only 5,000 on it. I was skeptical to say the least. It turned out to be a Chrysler exec car with 5,000 miles and still had the new car showroom smell. You can't fake that. We love it. Our other car is a Caddy Deville and while our van is not a Caddy, it is equally comfortable on long trips. The gas mileage with under 10,000 on it now is better than the Caddy.I am getting 20-22 mph in town and upwards of 25 on the highway. I can only wait until the mileage gets up there and better MPG.

Stow and go of course. Upgraded fabrics and heated mirrows. Driving comfort and ease of control. I do not find the audio buttons on the back of the steering wheel hard to use.

A better cruise button system for the steering wheel. Illumination of all controls on the doors at night.