Used 2007 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Love my Town & Country
By chunt

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Crysler min-van since 1992. The first 5 were company vans. I drove each one of the company vans 90,000 to 110,000 miles with just one transmission repair. The only other maintenance on the company vans were brakes, tires and 5000 mile oil changes. I love my 07 van. It is comfortable, drives smoothly and does fairly well on gas. Being able to put a 4X8 sheet of plywood in the back is great. I truly love the van on trips, with all of the room and comfort.

Stow and go seats. Cargo space.

No more chrysler's
By Jerome

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

With less than 35000 mi the air conditioning was repaired four times.The tie rods and bushings were replaced twice.The second time parts were back ordered.I guess everybody was having tie rods replaced.At 64000 the front end rattles again but parts are no longer covered by warranty.I also had to have power steering fluid flused and changed to hopefully silence a noise that has been there since new.Sounds like the power steering pump may be next.I am surprised customer safety isn't important enough for Chrysler to recall steering related parts.Chryler also refused to pay for tires worn out by faulty tie rod ends and bad bushings.Overall this vehicle has soured my taste for chrysler products.

I do like the stow and go seating although it seems to have changed weight distribution compared to our 1999 chrysler van.Maybe that contributes to the tie rod end problem.

Interior driver and front passenger seating.I am a larger,not obese,person and the door panels protrude out towards the front and make constant contact above my knees.The rear of the front door frames have a plastic loop formed in to hold the seatbelt.This constantly pushes into the back of my arm.

07 T&C Touring Signature Series
By minivan fam

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought out 07 in 08 with 15,000 miles. Now up to 45,000 miles and happy . . . for the most part. We bought an extended warranty, thank goodness! I just had a new motor put in this van!!! Chrysler took car of all expenses, gave us an 2010 T&C drive while being repaired and could not explain how this would happen, the motor had oil so what the heck! The van rides nice, has plenty of room and has great featues like power door & liftgate and DVD and navigation.

DVD system, Power sliding doors, Power liftgate. Can't beat stow n go seats

The NAV screen is SO small its not worth using. Power sliding doors make lots of noise, making you think something is wrong with them

Not again, not ever!
By Changing to Foreign

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I will never purchase another Chrysler. Honda, here I come! Tried to support American cars for most of my life. This car has me swearing never again. Replaced a power window motor, the power steering motor and something else with in the steering wheel, had 2 bad tires (drove with a flat-sensor didn't come on), replaced brakes at 18K, it's in now for bad roof leaking in 3 spots and a sunroof rattle. Door plates surrounding the power window buttons are rubbing down/showing signs of wear (I never use them!) and so are the seats--I have 25K miles on the van- -mostly from 3 long trips!! I haven't even had it 2 yrs. Bad gas mileage-- not even 17 MPG. Worst car I've ever owned! Poorest quality!

DVD player for the kids--it's one of the only things that hasn't broken, although I can't work all of the features from the dash. You have to use the remote for some things.

Build a better quality product. It's so awful--just not enough room for all my complaints here.

What a great car
By Bev

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this vehicle! It is so comfortable, and for a van, the gas mileage is very good (at least 20 mpg).

power seats, tape player, easy to flip down 2nd and 3rd row seats for cargo.