2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Best for the money
By zack on 03/13/08 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have purchased this van for $17000 out the door. It had 20000 miles on it. I have owned sports car, luxury car, SUV and by far this is the best vehicle ever (comfort, storage, mpg etc) for this price. I was shooting for Toyota but could not touch anything with this year and mileage below $23000. Everybody is wanting more power. If you want to do passing at 80 mph maybe you need to consider sports car not a van. Rides like a luxury.

Great Van
By wiscSR on 02/11/08 03:24 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned the T&C for one year and have not had to go in for any warranty repairs at all. Just normal maintanence. The only thing I can fault is the engine power, could be better. Very comfortable to drive.

Town and Country
By James on 11/25/07 11:11 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We love to drive this van. I had a deer total my 2001 Ford Taurus. My family loves to travel and camp. We purchased the van for comfort and storage. The real test of this van is this next summer, when we go camping, weather or not it fits all our camping gear and us. We have taken the van a its first road trip and it preformed very well, MPG 22.5.

Newer isn't better.
By Simonsays on 11/20/07 13:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This T&C does not measure up to my 1997 LX. Quality of interior materials, wind noise, and a terrible stereo need to be addressed. Poor gas mileage.

Good but good be much better
By Irene on 11/10/07 10:01 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I drive a lot so I see good and bad about a vehicle. My 2nd minivan but 1st Chrysler. No above bars to assist getting in/out of vehicle, layout of radio and heat controls poor, window controls not good because very close to manual door lock. Seat is okay but behind neck is very uncomfortable. Tires have tread but terrible traction. Feel like vehicles not setting tight on the road. Radio poor reception. Vehicle often feels like it may stall and difficulty accelerating. Blind view areas. Layout of window defrost blows air in your eyes. Uneven dashboard near defrost vents and speakers causes bad reflections in sun. I strongly feel it will cause me to hit something on the right side.

gas hog town and country
By alvin on 10/30/07 16:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

My 07 base Town and Country is a gas hog. Mileage is awful in town. I have never made a trip in it. I am sure I will get about 15 mpg on highway.

It could be Better
By John on 09/13/07 18:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

With all the accolades surrounding the Chrysler mini-van, I expect a good vehicle. Instead, this vehicle seems to be a work in progress. The cruise control couldn't control the speed. The radio was weak in picking up stations. The overhead controls for fuel mileage, etc, were confusing

Kept an Open Mind but Disappointed
By DollarRental on 09/02/07 21:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

As much as I tried to like this minivan, I just can't and here's why. Buzzy engine when downshifting to pass other cars at freeway speeds. Scared my wife more than once when downshifting. Steering wheel controls at the back of the steering wheel? Not very intuitive. Very soft suspension. Not inspiring a lot of confidence while driving around the mountains of Denver, CO. Not even full leather seating surfaces or if it is, I can't tell. The main seat was leather but the side edges on the seat top felt suspiciously like vinyl. Yes, having legacy worker benefits to support does take away from the competitiveness of this minivan compared to others.

Same old same old
By Thad on 08/27/07 19:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third T/C lease, and it seems they've been getting more boring, less powerful, less fuel efficient, but with all the familiar shortcomings. Warped rotors that will need turning/replacing at 25-30K, barge-like handling, barely adequate brakes, and a woefully underpowered 6- speaker sound system. The only time I'm happy in this car is when I've got passengers and gear, and I'm travelling on the highway in a straight line.

Excellent Chrysler Minivan
By fvcole on 07/26/07 23:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best minivan that we have ever had. It is very comfortable and has plenty of power for going up mountains with a load. Brakes are excellent, and handling and ride are superior.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.