Used 2007 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Total trash
By shep

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this van new and I always take it in for regular service. I have had nothing but constant problems with it. The trans slips, a/c problems, steering column noise, ignition key switch replaced, suspension bushings replaced, plus much more. The van has been towed in more times than I want to remember. All I can say is do not buy a Chrysler - total trash!

Comfortable ride

Build a quality, reliable product

Disappointed working mother of two
By karen dalhart

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Only bought this vehicle with a little over 17k miles. To date has been nothing but a hassle just trying to figure out what the problem is. Appears in order to find out the whining, hesitation and lack of getting up and go when you first start off, you have to replace a half of dozen parts to get to the real problem. The more research we do only believes us to one thing - big lemons. If anyone knows of an actual website for Chrysler that allows you to voice your opinion about their product please let us know. Now we know why American made vehicles are being replace by foreign vehicles - quality does count.

Would probably be comfortable if it ever ran smoothly.

How about honoring your lemons.

Piece of junk
By disgruntled

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We've always had Chrysler minivans since they first came out and have had pretty good luck with them, but this machine fell completely apart at 65,000 miles. All brakes needed to be completely replaced and the a/c has cost $2,000 so far and even with another $1000 they don't think they can get it fixed. Now the cooling fans for the motor won't work. We love Stow and go, but will give it up not to have these kinds of problems again. Beware!

Stow and Go is wonderful. Wish we could find another car with a feature like that.

Back sliding doors have always been hard to operate and have gotten more difficult over time. Back hatch now has a "hitch" in it and is hard to open too.

Nice, but watch the engine
By Randall S. Brown

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I would like to get better mileage but this is a people hauler. We owned a Town & Country prior and ran it up to 150k only changing brakes and one AC before the brain went out. This vehicle we have had for 8 months. Now has 44k miles and I'm noticing it is using a significant amount of oil between oil changes. Now I've found this is common for the 3.8 motor. It wasn't common for the 3.3 but the 3.3 was short on power. Be sure you are ready to add a quart of oil every 2 or 3k miles after you get to 44k.

Room, storage space, comfort

Brakes stronger, better mileage, more refined engine sound

I love my soccer mom van
By jen

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love my van. The stow and go is awesome. I bought a 26 cubic foot fridge and it fit! I even got a huge patio set that was already together with all 6 chairs that cant fold and the umbrella and base in it.

Stow and go. Captain chairs in 2nd row- keeps the kids away from each other so they can't hit each other!

Some jerk cut me off and I had no choice but to slam on my brakes and now the abs light is on and the brakes locked up. Now I have to replace the sensor.The cup holder in the 2nd row broke off. They aren't built to take any kind of beating and with a mini van should be built for kids