2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
07 T&C Touring Signature Series
By minivan fam on 01/29/10 19:36 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought out 07 in 08 with 15,000 miles. Now up to 45,000 miles and happy . . . for the most part. We bought an extended warranty, thank goodness! I just had a new motor put in this van!!! Chrysler took car of all expenses, gave us an 2010 T&C drive while being repaired and could not explain how this would happen, the motor had oil so what the heck! The van rides nice, has plenty of room and has great featues like power door & liftgate and DVD and navigation.

Not again, not ever!
By Changing to Foreign on 08/03/09 06:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I will never purchase another Chrysler. Honda, here I come! Tried to support American cars for most of my life. This car has me swearing never again. Replaced a power window motor, the power steering motor and something else with in the steering wheel, had 2 bad tires (drove with a flat-sensor didn't come on), replaced brakes at 18K, it's in now for bad roof leaking in 3 spots and a sunroof rattle. Door plates surrounding the power window buttons are rubbing down/showing signs of wear (I never use them!) and so are the seats--I have 25K miles on the van- -mostly from 3 long trips!! I haven't even had it 2 yrs. Bad gas mileage-- not even 17 MPG. Worst car I've ever owned! Poorest quality!

What a great car
By Bev on 06/11/09 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this vehicle! It is so comfortable, and for a van, the gas mileage is very good (at least 20 mpg).

It's A Mini-Van
By Raycuda on 04/17/09 16:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Leased this vehicle in Feb. 07 and just mailed Chrysler the check to purchase it. My wife is the principal driver and she loves it. She would not even consider getting a new vehicle when the lease is up. Went 2 to dealers to look at new vehicles and she walked out because she has her heart set on keeping this vehicle. No problems at all. The only things done in 2 years of use is oil changes every 3,000 miles and front and rear brakes. Van is loaded with every option available in the Signature Series. The van is extremely practical, my only complaint is ITS A MINI VAN.

Probably my first & last chrysler van
By I got a bad one on 04/14/09 19:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned quite a few automobiles/trucks over the years,but, this definitely has had the most problems.First,transmission rebuild at 13,000 miles.Now at 27,000 miles and the transmission will slap into 2nd gear at low speeds. Also, tie-rods replaced at 27,000 miles! Service adviser said probably because the tie- rods were made for cars and couldn't take the weight of the van. I've worked on cars myself and have NEVER seen a tie-rod go at 27,000 miles! Check the internet, I'm not the only one.I know foreign makes have there problems also,but,I'm really disappointed in a $32,000 vehicle.

FINE VAN
By JAY BRINKER on 03/19/09 13:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Can't say enough about this van.Has been excellent since bought. crossed the country three times with no problems or discomfort. Gass mileage great 30 on hwy 22 city. use full synthic oil only and mileage explodes upward. Do not regret this buy.

Our First Minivan
By Raycuda on 02/14/09 19:54 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We lease this Signature Series Touring T&C. My wife is the primary driver and she loves it. This vehicle replaced a 2004 Pacifica, which I loved. After 30,000 miles, the only maintenance other than oil changes has been front brake pads. Visibility is much better than the Pacifica. We have the navigation system, the DVD system, the satellite radio, leather interior, and sun roof. Lease ends in May and my wife likes this van so much, she wants to buy it rather than get a new one. Vehicle is comfortable to drive and ride in, the carrying capacity is unbelievable, and as much as I hate to admit, it is very good family vehicle (I never thought we would own a minivan). My only complaint gas mileage

A real Find
By charles on 11/19/08 12:44 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We needed a second vehicle and decided on a mini van. After searching internet sources we settle on an 07 T&C with 15,000 miles. The day we went to see it a last minute check turned up the same model with only 5,000 on it. I was skeptical to say the least. It turned out to be a Chrysler exec car with 5,000 miles and still had the new car showroom smell. You can't fake that. We love it. Our other car is a Caddy Deville and while our van is not a Caddy, it is equally comfortable on long trips. The gas mileage with under 10,000 on it now is better than the Caddy.I am getting 20-22 mph in town and upwards of 25 on the highway. I can only wait until the mileage gets up there and better MPG.

Repairs on 07 town country
By marlyn zuehlke on 11/17/08 14:40 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

So I had to replace both electric motors on sliding doors also both tie rod ends both front wheel brake pads, and I only got 20,000 miles on it. I've never seen such poor workmanship on a new vehicle. No wonder Chrysler cannot compete with the competition

Never again
By Ann on 11/15/08 10:31 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Chrysler. I have a child in a wheelchair and this vehicle was the best as far as space available inside for chair and passengers. The first was bottom line and cheaper than other brand minivans. It gave me nothing but problems. The second time around I decided to get top of line, Chrysler Town and Country Touring, maxed out. Bad choice. It wasn't any better. Air conditioner poblems from leaking inside to blowing all kinds of ways, the shocks are horrible they actually squeek with every little bump. I went to have them replaced but are on back order. The ride is so rough. Gas mileage is horrible. Short in outlets and many others. This will be my last Chrysler and Dodge!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.