2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Love my Town & Country
By chunt on 04/02/10 14:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Crysler min-van since 1992. The first 5 were company vans. I drove each one of the company vans 90,000 to 110,000 miles with just one transmission repair. The only other maintenance on the company vans were brakes, tires and 5000 mile oil changes. I love my 07 van. It is comfortable, drives smoothly and does fairly well on gas. Being able to put a 4X8 sheet of plywood in the back is great. I truly love the van on trips, with all of the room and comfort.

No more chrysler's
By Jerome on 02/12/10 10:41 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

With less than 35000 mi the air conditioning was repaired four times.The tie rods and bushings were replaced twice.The second time parts were back ordered.I guess everybody was having tie rods replaced.At 64000 the front end rattles again but parts are no longer covered by warranty.I also had to have power steering fluid flused and changed to hopefully silence a noise that has been there since new.Sounds like the power steering pump may be next.I am surprised customer safety isn't important enough for Chrysler to recall steering related parts.Chryler also refused to pay for tires worn out by faulty tie rod ends and bad bushings.Overall this vehicle has soured my taste for chrysler products.

07 T&C Touring Signature Series
By minivan fam on 01/29/10 19:36 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought out 07 in 08 with 15,000 miles. Now up to 45,000 miles and happy . . . for the most part. We bought an extended warranty, thank goodness! I just had a new motor put in this van!!! Chrysler took car of all expenses, gave us an 2010 T&C drive while being repaired and could not explain how this would happen, the motor had oil so what the heck! The van rides nice, has plenty of room and has great featues like power door & liftgate and DVD and navigation.

Not again, not ever!
By Changing to Foreign on 08/03/09 06:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I will never purchase another Chrysler. Honda, here I come! Tried to support American cars for most of my life. This car has me swearing never again. Replaced a power window motor, the power steering motor and something else with in the steering wheel, had 2 bad tires (drove with a flat-sensor didn't come on), replaced brakes at 18K, it's in now for bad roof leaking in 3 spots and a sunroof rattle. Door plates surrounding the power window buttons are rubbing down/showing signs of wear (I never use them!) and so are the seats--I have 25K miles on the van- -mostly from 3 long trips!! I haven't even had it 2 yrs. Bad gas mileage-- not even 17 MPG. Worst car I've ever owned! Poorest quality!

What a great car
By Bev on 06/11/09 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this vehicle! It is so comfortable, and for a van, the gas mileage is very good (at least 20 mpg).

It's A Mini-Van
By Raycuda on 04/17/09 16:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Leased this vehicle in Feb. 07 and just mailed Chrysler the check to purchase it. My wife is the principal driver and she loves it. She would not even consider getting a new vehicle when the lease is up. Went 2 to dealers to look at new vehicles and she walked out because she has her heart set on keeping this vehicle. No problems at all. The only things done in 2 years of use is oil changes every 3,000 miles and front and rear brakes. Van is loaded with every option available in the Signature Series. The van is extremely practical, my only complaint is ITS A MINI VAN.

Probably my first & last chrysler van
By I got a bad one on 04/14/09 19:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned quite a few automobiles/trucks over the years,but, this definitely has had the most problems.First,transmission rebuild at 13,000 miles.Now at 27,000 miles and the transmission will slap into 2nd gear at low speeds. Also, tie-rods replaced at 27,000 miles! Service adviser said probably because the tie- rods were made for cars and couldn't take the weight of the van. I've worked on cars myself and have NEVER seen a tie-rod go at 27,000 miles! Check the internet, I'm not the only one.I know foreign makes have there problems also,but,I'm really disappointed in a $32,000 vehicle.

FINE VAN
By JAY BRINKER on 03/19/09 13:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Can't say enough about this van.Has been excellent since bought. crossed the country three times with no problems or discomfort. Gass mileage great 30 on hwy 22 city. use full synthic oil only and mileage explodes upward. Do not regret this buy.

Our First Minivan
By Raycuda on 02/14/09 19:54 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We lease this Signature Series Touring T&C. My wife is the primary driver and she loves it. This vehicle replaced a 2004 Pacifica, which I loved. After 30,000 miles, the only maintenance other than oil changes has been front brake pads. Visibility is much better than the Pacifica. We have the navigation system, the DVD system, the satellite radio, leather interior, and sun roof. Lease ends in May and my wife likes this van so much, she wants to buy it rather than get a new one. Vehicle is comfortable to drive and ride in, the carrying capacity is unbelievable, and as much as I hate to admit, it is very good family vehicle (I never thought we would own a minivan). My only complaint gas mileage

A real Find
By charles on 11/19/08 12:44 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We needed a second vehicle and decided on a mini van. After searching internet sources we settle on an 07 T&C with 15,000 miles. The day we went to see it a last minute check turned up the same model with only 5,000 on it. I was skeptical to say the least. It turned out to be a Chrysler exec car with 5,000 miles and still had the new car showroom smell. You can't fake that. We love it. Our other car is a Caddy Deville and while our van is not a Caddy, it is equally comfortable on long trips. The gas mileage with under 10,000 on it now is better than the Caddy.I am getting 20-22 mph in town and upwards of 25 on the highway. I can only wait until the mileage gets up there and better MPG.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.