2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Total trash
By shep on 07/02/10 19:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this van new and I always take it in for regular service. I have had nothing but constant problems with it. The trans slips, a/c problems, steering column noise, ignition key switch replaced, suspension bushings replaced, plus much more. The van has been towed in more times than I want to remember. All I can say is do not buy a Chrysler - total trash!

Piece of junk
By disgruntled on 06/23/10 09:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We've always had Chrysler minivans since they first came out and have had pretty good luck with them, but this machine fell completely apart at 65,000 miles. All brakes needed to be completely replaced and the a/c has cost $2,000 so far and even with another $1000 they don't think they can get it fixed. Now the cooling fans for the motor won't work. We love Stow and go, but will give it up not to have these kinds of problems again. Beware!

I love my soccer mom van
By jen on 06/08/10 06:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love my van. The stow and go is awesome. I bought a 26 cubic foot fridge and it fit! I even got a huge patio set that was already together with all 6 chairs that cant fold and the umbrella and base in it.

What a great car
By Bev on 06/11/09 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this vehicle! It is so comfortable, and for a van, the gas mileage is very good (at least 20 mpg).

Great Gas Mileage!
By bulldozer on 08/23/08 13:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this van used with 18k on it. Was a rental for a car company. It is basic with few bells and whistles, but the fuel mileage is great! On a long trip of nearly 800 miles I averaged as high as 29.7 on interstate with three adults and two children in it! (headwind and hill changes it quickly) But there is no problem averaging 22.7 all around combined mileage. Very pleased with the fuel given the high price of gas. The interior is basic. Mid-row seats are kind of small and not a lot of room between 2nd and 3rd row, but we were used to a full-size conversion and it is a 'mini-van.' Pleased with our purchase and would recommend as an economical option for one with small children.

Best for the money
By zack on 03/13/08 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have purchased this van for $17000 out the door. It had 20000 miles on it. I have owned sports car, luxury car, SUV and by far this is the best vehicle ever (comfort, storage, mpg etc) for this price. I was shooting for Toyota but could not touch anything with this year and mileage below $23000. Everybody is wanting more power. If you want to do passing at 80 mph maybe you need to consider sports car not a van. Rides like a luxury.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.