2007 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Good Value and Dependability
By jeniphish on 12/08/14 08:08 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My husband and I bought this car used in March of 2011 with about 60,000 miles. In the 3+ years since then it has been driven all over the US and parts of Canada and it has about 159,000 miles. All we've had to do is change the oil, get a tune up, and replace the spark plugs and brake pads (oh, and new tires, of course!). The interior is good, spacious enough for a couple of long family trips with our four teenage boys (3 of whom are 6'4" or taller). The middle seat cup holders broke almost immediately, but that is just a minor inconvenience. The rest of the interior has held up very well! Overall, it's been reliable and comfortable.

Problems - what do you expect?
By vongoebel on 11/20/14 19:29 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our vehicle new, only 5 miles on it. I had to replace the front brakes after 13,000 mi. and every 6-8 mo. I need to replace the pads and sometimes rotors. I've got it down to 20 min each side. I just replaced the radiator 3 mo ago, had the transmission filter and oil changed twice, and keep up on the oil change. The vehicle is a machine that needs maintenance. My van has on it today over 168,880 miles and it still runs strong. This is my first Chrysler and will not be my last. With the miles on it my problems are nothing to complain about.

WI love w5it!!
By mamahunsicker on 07/14/14 08:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this minivan a few days ago and I love it. I love how it handles, the stow 'n go seats are an added bonus and it is in great condition!!

disappearing oil & 2 many catalyic converters
By kpare19 on 07/03/14 10:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

since the purchase of my T&C mini van, oil has always been low after riding ~2000 miles. and i don't mean a quart down, its always 5 quarts. I have complained to the dealer from day 1. they looked for leaks had me change a pump, some values. and then after my warrante was up they told me i should replace something major in the engine. I believed it should still be warranteed because for 3 years they hav ebeen trying to solve the problem but they refused to do so. Now, in 2011 i change the catalyic converter in order to pass inspection $$$$$ In 2012 the engine light came on again for the same, i got it change again. it is now 2014 and it will not pass inspection because of the same issue.

EVERYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG WITH THIS VAN
By denise2565 on 01/16/13 16:57 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 2007 town and country touring with all the perks, and the perks have turned out to be the worst headaches. Catalytic converter replaced in 2011, O2 sensor in 2012,doors repaired, multiple electrical system failures( take it in and chrysler says they can't reproduce the issue). Brakes constantly have to be replaced. Didn't pass emissions in 2011, 2012 without the major repairs (catalytic and O2 sensor), just today didn't pass emissions again. More big repairs to come I'm sure, but I've learned my lesson.Chrysler, never again. When I've checked on recalls, haven't found any. I know I can't be alone. If I'm constantly having problems, many others must be.

fantastic van
By snowsnake3 on 08/12/12 14:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My t/c was bought new in 2007 and it's my 2nd chrysler van. It's fabulous, front brakes at 56,000. Tie rod end 35,000 and recall on the a/c at 45,000. City mileage is 19-20 and on the freeway at 70-75 mph it gets 27+. What else could you ask for??? Ride great, handling great, value great. I've been reading the other negative reviews and I can only surmise that either they don't know how to drive or they make up stories to just get themselves posted. I have talked with oodles of Chrysler 2007 T/C van owners in my business and they give 5-stars reviews. As far as other reviewers, "something smells fishy" with their comments. Go buy your foreign junk, don't support the USA. And don't crab

American made crap
By momiam on 02/17/11 15:44 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the 07 brand new after only buying Honda's and there is no comparison, the Chrysler is total Junk! I have 85,000 I have to replace brakes every 10,000 miles, it's had 3 tie rods replaced first was done under 10,000 miles! It has every problem you can imagine! Leather seats cracked within first year, burns a lot of oil, eats brakes, electric doors always broken, and on, and on, and on!

King has fallen
By King has fallen on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a Chrysler thinking we went to quality and reliability. Within 10k miles the electric sliding doors failed. After replacing the "parts" once, we now rely arm strength to open the doors. Brakes have been replaced numerous times. The interior sounds like you are in an airplane, NOT quiet at all. It's amazing that the price of these, from the one time "top" manufacturer are built so cheap and not worth the money. We will steer away from all Chrysler products in the future.

It's been a great car
By Xcoto on 08/29/10 15:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We've had next to no trouble with this van, our first minivan, and have had no major work done on it. I'm just now at 58,000 miles looking at a break job. I find it fun to drive with plenty of pickup, and it has shorter turning radius than our Jeep Cherokee did. The electric side sliders and rear door have been a great feature, too, since we let our dog out to run alongside in remote areas.

No Chrysler ever again in my life!
By familyoffive1 on 08/17/10 05:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just in case anyone else comes across these intermittent electrical issues, RUN! Contacted Chrysler who was completely unwilling to help because they couldn't reproduce the problem while in their possession. For crying out loud, it's an intermittent problem! Definition of intermittent, duh! So, anyhow, they refused to try and fix anything because they couldn't get it to repeat. Honda dealer did actually keep looking and replaced an ignition switch and ignition lock but after all the crapola we had to deal with, we decided to trade it in for a new Honda. Good riddance! I will NEVER own a Chrysler again in my life!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.