Perfect for a family of 6
By esasllc on
2006 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
My girlfriend and I have a total of 4 children together and needed a vehicle that could safely haul them around especially on long trips. I am an auto mechanic so I took my time researching and checking out several different brands. I found our 06 T & C at a Chrysler dealer with 58K miles. My girlfriend loves the power doors and rear hatch and with multiple DVD players we had installed, it is perfect. The Stow & Go works well for food, cases of soda and loads of DVDs and plenty of room in the rear for 2 strollers and luggage. The only problem we have had was the left sliding door stopped working. I made the repair in about 45 minutes and it has been working ever since.
Favorite Features
More powerful 3.8L V6 over the 3.3, Power sliding doors & hatch, Stow & Go, deep well storage in the rear, traction control & decent sound system.
Suggested Improvements
Solve oil consumption problem, use a better wire harness for the sliding doors and stability program with traction control.
By sixpound
on 10/19/14 14:59 PM (PDT)

Ok so how did you fix the left passenger sliding door. Mine is locked and will not open, when we press the button to unlock you can hear the clicking but nothing happens. You can't open the door with the handle either, it is locked tight. Any suggestions would be helpful.