Used 2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 126 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Love this Car!
By ilovethiscar

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought one of these after we rented one to make our annual drive from Ohio to North Carolina. I fell in love with the Town & Country on that trip-- nimble handling, incredible comfort, easy to drive, tons of room, easy stow- away back seats. The one I bought is just as great. I love this car! Have had zero problems with it, and I've owned it for 4 years. I would never buy any other van but a Stow & Go Town & Country. The new 2010 model is supposed to have less engine power than my 2006, so I'm not trading in. If you're in the market for a Town & Country, I'd highly recommend a fully- equipped 2006 Limited with Stow & Go seating. Best road trip and everyday car EVER.

Stow & Go seating, fun to drive, comfortable for long trips, easy to use, peppy & strong engine.

Great car couldn't ask for better
By Mda377

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is our first Minivan and it won't be our last, My family and I bought a used 2006 T&C and so far it is the nicest most comfortable "car" we have ever owned, we thought about the Honda and Toyota but the perks of this van won out and we went with chrysler and we are so ever glad we did. The Dvd sound system is amazing and the power doors are so helpful when you have your hands full of baby items, even the stow and go compartment makes a nice little "toy box" to keep the car neat and clean but the kids have plenty to do on those long road trips we love to take every year. My husband loves the look of the Town and Country it was easy to see why this was a smart purchase for our family.

Heated seats, Dvd, power doors, power lift gate, stow and go seats, moon roof, leather interior

I don't like that because we have a moon roof there is no overhead console to hold sunglasses.

Lots of Issues
By Dontbuythisvan

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

When I bought my van, I had previously owned two other Plymouth Voyagers and a PT Cruiser. It was a big change going for the PT back to a van. It stalls out a lot. One time it even failed when I was backing down a steep hill and I had to throw on the parking brake to stop. My complaints are the sunroof stopped working, the stereo is cheap, and it had poor reliability.

Stow'n'go, 6 disc changer, sunroof (when it was still working!), red crystal paint, soft cloth seats

Better quality and reliability, better stereo, fix the brake dust issue

Used T&C Touring
By Craig D

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this van after our 3rd Chrysler van was totaled in an accident. We could not be more pleased with vehicle. Excellent road trip vehicle with kids. Stow N Go seating is the best. Never had trouble with transmissions on any Chrysler products. Perfect for family.

2nd Row Captains Chairs, Stow N Go. Built in DVD player.

Want to love it
By MrsBiss

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 3.8L 2006 T&C w/26k and put over 40k more on it within the past 2 yrs. A few weeks ago my enginr started making a noise when I started it and it lasted until it warmed up. Can't figure out what it is???? Then last week my water pump started leaking, we replaced it ourselves, but the other noise is still there. We have a feeling it's the power steering, reading all of the reviews on this vehicle. BUT all-in-all I love my van!! It's spacious, gets great gas mileage (22+/gal w/daily driving), has a LOT of pick up, and comfortable to drive. I drive to Pittsburg frequently and never get stiff from driving. I just wish they would put better quality parts in them.

Better parts quality, make the power steering and water pump recall items