2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Made the right choice
By D & J Hogan on 12/31/05 11:01 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After a lot of research the town and country signature series touring was our choice. The ride is comfortable and smooth. The stow and Go is the best. The turning radius is very tight.Leather heated power front seats are very comfortable. Navigation takes time to get use to but I am sure it will be a great asset.

2006 Chrysler T&C Touring
By Darrel on 12/31/05 10:18 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have only 3000 miles on it, but mileage on trips runs around 25 mpg and for over all driving, around 21 mpg. Very comfortable seating with Leather Package and fun to drive. Adjustable leg room on 2nd row seats is very practical.

A Great Experience
By WPChrysler Signature on 12/23/05 15:59 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Although this is our first Chrysler mini-van, we have owned at least 6 or 7 Dodge mini-vans and have never, ever had a mechanical problem with any one of them. Our last one was a beautiful Champagne color and was a 2001 model with only 32,000 miles on it, we are selling it in favor of the 2006 Chrysler because the sto n go seating is practical for our travels.

initial review
By jon on 12/16/05 21:47 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan LX 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

it is by far the most fun to drive van compared to toyota sienna and honda odyssey. test drove all of it and found chrysler minivans are still ahead a notch in the competition

Best Family Vehicle
By van man on 12/16/05 17:51 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my fourth Chrysler minivan, I had a '98, '01,and an '02 that I traded for this 2006. Before buying another minivan, I looked at several other types of vehicles from SUVs to full and midsize trucks to sedans. My wife has a 2004 Acura MDX that we thought we would use as our family vehicle and get me a cool car for a change. But, after driving several different things, I decided the minivan is just the best configuration for families. No other vehicle gives the combination of smooth ride, amenities, utility and safety. Truthfully, I was set on either the Odyssey or Sienna because of magazine reviews, but after test driving all, I honestly believe the Chrysler was the best choice.

Another Chrysler hit
By Pete on 11/08/05 16:15 PM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased in late October. We did so after considering all the major "competition" -- Honda, Toyota and Nissan. In the end, there was no question -- we stuck with our Chrysler roots, trading in a 1999 Plymouth Voyager for the '06 with features that none of the competition can come close to offering at such a great price. We immediately took it on a trip to Williamsburg, Virginia and were pleased with every feature. This will be my wife's new vehicle so it had to meet exacting standards! It contains everything she needed -- a more powerful engine, multi-zone climate, power doors/tailgate, CD/DVD, comfortable seating, attractive styling. Awesome so far!

1st Minivan
By GDavis on 11/03/05 09:30 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is our first minvan after a few SUVs. We should have considered these sooner. Great seating, quiet ride, decent mpg and great features

Soccer Mom and Proud
By Texan Wife on 11/01/05 08:12 AM (PST)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Limited 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought our Chrysler Minivan after futile attempts with local Honda, Toyota and Buick dealers. Absolutely love the folding seats and power doors. We're getting about 22mpg overall but mostly taking kids to school, band practice and YES - Soccer practice. Kids are fighting over sitting in back seat to watch DVDs, instead of the front seat next to mom?

good car
By town n contry on 10/27/05 21:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

quiet ride very smoth, good torque. this is my 4th minivan. the infinity sound system is great. silky smooth engine. my kids love the rear seat dvd system

Great Minivan
By Terry on 10/22/05 12:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellent vehicle to transport kids in. It has plenty of room and excellent storage places. It is by far and away the best value of any minivan on the market.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.