2003 Chrysler Town and Country 3.8L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - What a Lemon

2003 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Review

2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limited AWD 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Limited Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

What a Lemon
By jerseyraised on

2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limited AWD 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the van 9 months ago. Recently a 10amp fuse blew causing the van to shut down. That same night after it was fixed the speedometer quit working. Now the van jerks while I'm driving it and the speedometer flies all the way to 120mph. Mechanic replaced speed sensor, that didn't fix it I've had it to him 3 times he finally told me he doesn't know what's wrong with it and he does not want to work on it anymore. I'm praying it's not the transmission (mechanic does not think it is). It has 118,500 miles on it. I hate this van. The drivers seat sits to high, the power window is getting ready to go I would not wish this van on my worse enemy.

Favorite Features

I really can't think of any. Can't even say the radio because all of the stations have static on them. I guess I'd say the DVD player since the kid's love it.

Suggested Improvements

Chrysler should read what people are saying about this van and fix those issues. Seems the transmission and speed sensors are a big problem with them just from what I have been reading.