2003 Limited AWD
By jimj8 on
2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limited AWD 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
We bought this van new in 2003. Has all the bells and whistles, DVD system, power everything, leather 3.8L engine etc. It has been a great vehicle for us. We are just coming up on 200,000 miles and have had very few problems. We have done the brakes once. Just replaced the water pump ( for a whole $120!), other than that just put fuel in it and drive. Fit and finish is still good. Only hardware problem is the left side power sliding door. The clutch is out in it and so it is hard to open manually. It will open under power if you give it a tug. Leather seats are still perfect and still comfortable. We have gotten about 19 MPG.
By jodecilala
on 03/28/12 05:00 AM (PDT)

I have the same model. Love the van, almost 166,000 miles and just like you I only replaced the brakes, and a new battery. (knock on wood) My main grip about this car, is the drivers side door window. Just like you, I have had issues with the power window motor. It has been replaced 3 times already in the 3 years I have owned this vehicle. I worked at a local coffee shop, and saw many customers come threw the drive thru with the same issue. I really think Chrysler needs to handle this matte, and put a recall in place for the drivers side window motor.