2003 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
What an amazing car!
By ferrariracer3 on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limited AWD 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

we just purchased a anew 2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limit AWD and this is one nice car. We had previously owned a 2000 Chrysler T+C AWD and it was very nice. Pleanty of power under the hood and beautiful styling. This model is packed with features like the power doors and trunk. Our car also has the DVD 7" screen and wireless headphones and A SUNROOF! Finally Chrysler decided to do something new... the AWD is great in the snow and i would recommend this car to anyone who wants the luxury and handleing of a BWM or Benz but need the mini-van size... it's the Cadillac of Mini-vans....and all those who like the Honda Odessy, you got nothing on this car!

BEST MINIVAN
By gsprings on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Town and Country LXi Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Having owned many USA and foreign automobiles, the Chrysler T&C is the best I have ever owned. It has space, power and a great ride.

Smooth, Solid Ride
By Fred D. on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Town and Country LX Family Value Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car 6 months ago. It has about 10,000 miles on it, so its relatively new. So far, the car has had absolutely no problems. It rides like a mercedes E class. Classy design. It hauls my 4 kids, wife, and a car packed with 2 weeks worth of luggage easily. You get good gas mileage and more than sufficient power from the 3.3 liter V6. Decent sound system. Don't believe the Honda reviews. The Odyssey rides like a truck with no shocks compared to my T&C.

Luxury I can afford
By Kelly Baker on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limited Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This van has all the luxuries my family and I need at a price I can afford. Call Eric Smith at Crown Chrysler in Greensboro, NC he will show you all the great features and save you money.

Holding my breath
By mcfly3 on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chrysler Town and Country LXi Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

For the first time in nearly 17 years, a "home-made" vehicle sits in my driveway. Hondas and Nissans and Mazdas have all done well for us, but this Town & Country intrigued me, and so I bought it. Obviously too early to tell (one week), but the buying experiece as well as the fit of the van was/is excellent. It is a brilliant cruising vessel, as the 1500 miles we (two adults, three BIG teens) traveled in that first week showed. At the end of our ten hour drive, I turned to the missus and said, "I could go another ten hours driving this." It is SOOO comfortable. Everything works, runs and rides great...easily worth the 31K. Tune in next week!