2002 Chrysler Town and Country - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Looks & Feels Great
By JR1FL on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country EX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

purchased the Touring Edtion and with leather package. It is an excellent value and the standard DVD/CD for the rear seats is a plus, especially for families with kids. Also loved the all rear door power. The lift gate power is great. I owned a Windstar for 7 yrs and this van has it beat hands down.

Lap 'o Luxury
By jsiegel11 on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country Limited Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The T&C Limited is quiet, smooth riding and loaded with luxury features. The handling is actually pretty good for a minivan. The engine is hushed during normal driving, and it feels responsive at lower RPMs. The driving position is good, but the outside rear view mirrors are a bit small, as is the rear (hatch) window. Fuel mileage is around 17 MPG average.

Best Minivan by Far
By Van on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country EX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After comparing every minivan on the market, I purchased the Chyrsler product because of its many advantages. It handles and drives far better than any of its competitors. Faulted for lacking the fold-flat rear seat, the split bench is as easy to use and gives greater versatility for only a minimal loss of max cargo space. The comfort and ergonomics are second to none and far superior to most. And only Chrysler offers several important features like the removable, powered center console.

No problems
By florence on 04/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country LXi AWD 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have had no trouble with the van. It has 10,000 miles now, and we have not had to do anything. There are no rattles, etc. The van is very quiet and drives and handles like an expensive sedan.

We Love Our EX
By Klancy on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country EX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We really love our new Town and Country EX. The VCP unit that was included with the van was a big hit with our kids. The quiet and comfortable ride of the EX is much better than our '97 Ford. We really have been very pleased with this van.

Initital Review
By GMAN on 03/13/02 10:34 AM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country EX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I shopped around and drove almost every van out there. I could not find a better value and warranty for the money. We love the van.

02 T&C lxi
By rong on 03/12/02 12:45 PM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country LXi Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Very good for the price

t and c
By mcd2000 on 03/02/02 18:04 PM (PST)

this van is good

eX
By Geno on 02/26/02 20:08 PM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country EX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with my eX Town and Country. I was going to buy a Honda Odessy but I liked the compass and outside air temperature option. My wife and I enjoy the independant temperature control on the heater.

T&C Limited
By gearhead on 02/26/02 12:17 PM (PST)

2002 Chrysler Town and Country Limited Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great minivan, if only they would screw them together a little better. This is our third Chrysler, and while I think the product is great, they've gotten progressively worse in build quality. So much for the Mercedes influence!