2001 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Review: Biggest Hunk of Junk I have ev

2001 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Review

2001 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

Biggest Hunk of Junk I have ever owned..
By Jess on

2001 Chrysler Town and Country Limited Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I hate this van. Purchased it 6 months ago with 56k on it. Have put 6k miles on it, and the list of repairs have been unbelievable. Whole new rack and pinion, check engine light keeps coming on, ABS light on, passenger window works sometimes, the electrical system is a joke, the tranny is junk, the doors work whenever. On two occasions my children could have been injured, once when the brake caliper locked up causing smoke and almost a fire, the second time the steering went out and I had to fight to keep it on the road and not into a hillside. My advice, RUN away now. DO yourself a favor and by foreign. Don't buy this van. It's the most expensive hunk of junk I've ever owned.

I do like all the bells and whistles the van has. It's the only reason I bought it. However they only work when the want to. The leather seats are great with kids. The automatic doors are wonderful (when they work).

Go out of business. This van should be recalled. Maybe Chrysler should reconsider refunding unhappy costumers so we can purchase something with less of a headache.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review