1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
one of the best vehicles I ever owned!!
By Ken on 09/20/09 16:56 PM (PDT)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

I am 64 years old, have owned chevys, chrysler e class,pontiacs, toyotas, Nissans, fords, and a renault fuego. I bought my 94 T&C from a pair of 80+year old retired school teachers for $2,700.00. It had 83,000 miles on the clock, garaged, interior and exterior in mint showroom condition! I replaced the struts, shocks, transaxels, brakes & rotors, flushed/replaced trans fluid and then drove 3.000 miles cross country with the van fully loaded. NO PROBLEMS the van rides/handles beautifully!!! I am now at 103,600 miles and it's perfect!! Original paint is flawless, shines like new, leather seats are perfect, I treat them every 6 weeks.

Oldie but a Goodie
By rhonda lamon on 05/10/06 14:17 PM (PDT)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

i have had my van for 7yrs. i've gone from MT. to AZ. to CO. to VA. & back to CO. & continued to drive it within CO. I moved to Littleton CO. & aquired a paper route & it has been my sole vehicle for business & personal use. it just kept running & going & going. i decided to fix it due to not being able to afford payments on another. i had planned to put $2500.00 in it to bring it up to maximum condition. I was rearended 4/29/06. my dream's gone. i'm a single parent trying to survive on a limited income, raise 2 & going to school. i'm lost, in lots of pain from the accident & do not know what to do. I fear my van will be totalled. i hope to be blessed soon & my needs met. i'm totally in Gods hands.

The best minivan
By Bchung on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

We bought the van in July of '94 and have had it until this past May of '03 when some jerk hit us and totaled it. We terribly miss the van. The van had 121k miles when it was dead. The V6 is always ready if you need it and would not miss a beat. The tranny is great and smooth. I've heard there are a lot of problems with the tranny but ours had not experienced anything close to that. The paint has always been flawless especially when I wash every week and wax every few months with Klasse twin. To sum up, there were no problems at all with the powertrain. Great van to drive!!

1994 TOWN & COUNTRY MINI VAN
By JCONESTROKER2000 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

At present, I still own this vehicle. It has been an overall good vehicle to drive. It is a 6 cyl. so mileage is pretty decent. I had to have the transmission rebuilt approx. 4 years ago. It's ran smoothly since. I have had the exterior coating/paint to start peeling on the hood, bumper, and mirrors. Every other option on this vehicle has held up well.

Wonderful investment
By MarcusChiuli on 04/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan AWD

ive had it for 10 years and have only needed a new horn because of a cheap faulty fuse i put in. it is still running brand new at over 203000 miles

Excellent
By JohnNewton on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan AWD

This van is excellent and should be more popular!!

Happy
By Satisfied Tom on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan AWD

I love my van and have only had it for 2 years. I will never give it up!!

A Chrysler Lemon
By donteatgrandma on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

Chrysler damaged its reputation with this vehicle. We went through three transmissions (or so Chrysler told us) before it was finally fixed. Little things rattled, knocked and came loose. Brakes sucked from the get- go. We maintained this vehicle regularly and garaged it. And I would never buy another Chrysler product.

Remarkably Exceptional
By JanetStevens on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan AWD

My 1994 Chrysler Town & Country is wonderful. I have had it for 5 years and have only had to replace a broken right taillight and the bulbs in the front fog lights. I had bought a 2002 Honda Odessy. With all the good ratings it had I thought I would like this van. Two weeks and 273 miles later, the transmission was shot. I had to have that replaced. Then I found that two months later I was beeing stranded avery month around 2000 miles because of the belt tensioner pulley and a gas leak. I sold that and test drove the Sienna. GARBAGE!! After driving that peice of crap I wanted to bring the dealer into my van and show him how a real van drives.

Great
By MargieIsHappy on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan AWD

This van was wonderful compared to the ford windstar i have used. i bought this brand new it now has over 200,000 miles on it. i tried to drve the ford windstar and then the honda odessy. i couldnt take the lack of power those vans had. i will keep my town & country as long as possible. even with 200,000 miles on it it is still running strong with origional engine and tranny