Used 1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

one of the best vehicles I ever owned!!
By Ken

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

I am 64 years old, have owned chevys, chrysler e class,pontiacs, toyotas, Nissans, fords, and a renault fuego. I bought my 94 T&C from a pair of 80+year old retired school teachers for $2,700.00. It had 83,000 miles on the clock, garaged, interior and exterior in mint showroom condition! I replaced the struts, shocks, transaxels, brakes & rotors, flushed/replaced trans fluid and then drove 3.000 miles cross country with the van fully loaded. NO PROBLEMS the van rides/handles beautifully!!! I am now at 103,600 miles and it's perfect!! Original paint is flawless, shines like new, leather seats are perfect, I treat them every 6 weeks.

Digital dash gauges and overhead info center.

I cannot put air shocks or load levelers on the van, the shocks are canted forward and the owners manual states "the brake sensors would be compromised if I loaded the van ind raised the rear end to level."

Oldie but a Goodie
By rhonda lamon

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

i have had my van for 7yrs. i've gone from MT. to AZ. to CO. to VA. & back to CO. & continued to drive it within CO. I moved to Littleton CO. & aquired a paper route & it has been my sole vehicle for business & personal use. it just kept running & going & going. i decided to fix it due to not being able to afford payments on another. i had planned to put $2500.00 in it to bring it up to maximum condition. I was rearended 4/29/06. my dream's gone. i'm a single parent trying to survive on a limited income, raise 2 & going to school. i'm lost, in lots of pain from the accident & do not know what to do. I fear my van will be totalled. i hope to be blessed soon & my needs met. i'm totally in Gods hands.

upgrade to a cd stereo and stow away seats to accomodate my work habits. open to other features.

child safety, a way to not lock my keys inside or the battery from dying from accidentally leaving the lights on.

The best minivan
By Bchung

We bought the van in July of '94 and
have had it until this past May of '03
when some jerk hit us and totaled it.
We terribly miss the van. The van had
121k miles when it was dead. The V6
is always ready if you need it and
would not miss a beat. The tranny is
great and smooth. I've heard there
are a lot of problems with the tranny
but ours had not experienced anything
close to that.

The paint has always been flawless
especially when I wash every week and
wax every few months with Klasse
twin.

To sum up, there were no problems at
all with the powertrain. Great van to
drive!!

Comfortable leather seats, electronic instrument cluster, awesome Infinity sound system (for a stock)

More noise isolation, especially with the wind noise. More range with the remote keyless entry. Fit and finish of the interior.

1994 TOWN & COUNTRY MINI VAN
By JCONESTROKER2000

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

At present, I still own this vehicle.
It has been an overall good vehicle to
drive. It is a 6 cyl. so mileage is
pretty decent. I had to have the
transmission rebuilt approx. 4 years
ago. It's ran smoothly since. I have
had the exterior coating/paint to start
peeling on the hood, bumper, and
mirrors. Every other option on this
vehicle has held up well.

My favorite feature on this vehicle is the body style and the looks of the leather interior. This vehicle is now 10 ys. old and is still pleasing to the eye. The color is called "Driftwood" which is a gold/silver color and hardly shows dirt.

Front driver seat does not slide back very far. A few more inches added would be great for people that are 5' 10" or more. Seats do not sit straight up, they stay reclined somewhat, this should be an option of the passenger!

Wonderful investment
By MarcusChiuli

1994 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan AWD

ive had it for 10 years and have only
needed a new horn because of a cheap
faulty fuse i put in. it is still
running brand new at over 203000 miles