1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:
Good car for the money
By ljross on 06/04/10 17:41 PM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

I recently purchased this car. Iput new tires on it. Changed the oil. Now it ride great. Runs pretty good. It's really cute. Fun to drive. I can still afford to buy a new engine if this one fails.

Top of the crop!
By jr on 11/12/07 14:55 PM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

I have had a few T&C'S from 1992-2004 models but the 91-95 are for the best! Got this one on the cheap and it still looks and drives like a winner! Being much heavier and larger than new 07/08 (IMO cheap plastic looking) models its a better buy. Would love a few more T&C'S for my collection!

I would buy another in a heartbeat!
By king on 06/27/07 06:54 AM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

This van has been great for my family. Still has the original everything. We take extra care with it now because of all the miles and we still get comments "Your car looks great", "Love the interior". Chrysler, you made a winner with me on this model! Continue with the good work.

'93 T&C
By kc on 12/16/05 22:36 PM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

Had 170,000 miles when I purchased, had a few problems around 200,000 miles. Original fuel pump, water pump & alternator went bad, but understandable for the mileage. Has been an excellent family vehicle, now has 230,000 miles. Just upgraded to a '99 T&C, but still have old one. '93 still burns no oil!

Love mine
By ythpstr2000 on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

Bought my wife a used van with over 100,000 miles. No major problems. Very comfortable. Love it and would buy another.

When it rains I drown!
By Wsh I boht a Ford??? on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan AWD

If one little thing goes wrong the whole system craps out. I've been stranded more than once and living in one of the coldest states it sucks. I hate the fact the seats don't move and it difficult to move around inside. And getting someone to fix it and fix it right good luck, the dealer didnt even know what the little light flashing on the dash was... I finally fixed myself. All the recalls in themselves should make this vehicle undrivable! In the long run even though I HATE them I should have bought a Ford.

I'll never buy another Chrysler producr
By one unhappy customer on 02/28/02 14:22 PM (PST)

1993 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan 3dr Minivan

1. everything breaks down after the warrenty expires 2. we are on our third transmission, plus numerous transmission repairs 3. when it comes to contact and feedback from district and corporate personnel, they are masters of customer disatisfaction. 4. Bob Ferstle Chrysler in Houston was excellent in dealing with our problems; I can not say the same about South Hills Chrysler in Peters Township (outside\of Pittsburgh)