1990 Chrysler TC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TC model:
Great Car-Under Valued
By G-Man on 08/03/10 18:47 PM (PDT)

1990 Chrysler TC 2dr Convertible

My 1990 TC has 68,0000 miles on it but it looks and runs like new. The interior is so plush and comfortable, it is like sitting in an easy chair. The car is built like a tank and turns heads where ever I go. I hate when people think it is a LeBaron. It has the front of a Maserati and rear of a Mercedes. A TC in good shape should go for well over $9000. If you can buy one in good condition it would be a steal for what Edmund's says it is worth.

King of the 'K' cars
By Hemi Andersen on 05/16/09 17:24 PM (PDT)

1990 Chrysler TC Turbo 2dr Convertible

I purchased my 1989 year model TC in 2/95 with 88600 miles on the odometer. It was built in 11/88. It has weathered the years well. It is Exotic red with a Ginger interior. It is equipped with the 2.2L turbo 8 valve engine with an intercooler. I have modified it by incorporating the 5 speed manual transaxle from a Dodge Daytona. With this combination, the car is a willing performer yet very easy on fuel, getting consistent fuel mileage in the 30+ MPG range. It has been an extremely reliable car, needing very little maintenance over the years beyond normal service. Major repairs have been replacement of the head gasket and timing belt as a preventive measure when I purchased the car.

Quality Car
By JLL on 03/01/08 18:55 PM (PST)

1990 Chrysler TC 2dr Convertible

I have owned my TC for 18 years and I still enjoy driving it and always encounter people who admire it and ask questions about it. It has been extremely dependable and qualified mechanics have told me that it is an extremely well built car. My knowledge regarding automobiles is fairly extensive and I am very satisfied regarding ownership of this vechile.

best.car.ever.
By 90TC3.0 on 01/07/07 18:38 PM (PST)

1990 Chrysler TC 2dr Convertible

Fabulous cars. Body and interior by Maserati (built in Modena, Italy), drive train by Chrysler. Hand made cars - body panels will not interchange. Designed by Maserati, a design concept extended to entire Chrysler line, but no Chrysler has the same wheelbase, etc.

FOR SALE - BEST OFFER OVER $22K
By KEN LOGAN on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chrysler TC Turbo 2dr Convertible

NEVER IN RAIN - ALWAYS GARAGED AND COVERED THIS BURGANDY HT/CONV IS AVALIABLE FOR THE DISCRETE BUYER AND COLLECTOR OF FINE AUTOS - JEEP EAGLE WHEELS MATCH THE GOLD PIN STRIPE ON THE AUTO AND THE HAND MADE ITALIAN LEATHER IS NOWHERE ELSE TO BE FOUND