2010 Sebring Hardtop convertible
By tament on
2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
This is the best car I have ever purchased. Mechanically it is sound, I've had it for over a year, 13K miles and not a single problem. Better yet, however, is reaction from others to a convertible, especially a hardtop convertible. I live in the northern plains were it gets very cold (-30) and this car was like driving any other car, quiet, warm and sporty in the winter. Then comes summer and oh man, put down the top. I couldn't have picked a better car. My neighbors, friends and coworkers are all envious. I know this sounds over the top, but that is how I feel about this car. I could not endorse it more strongly.
Favorite Features
The hard top convertible. It is worth the money! I owned a 1990 LeBaron rag top (purchased new and drove it over 100K). The hard top is quiet and climate controlled when up whereas the LeBaron (I realize, that was many years ago) was not.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see Blue Tooth rather than U Connect. I have a 2011 Chevy Equinox with Blue Tooth and that is really slick. I'm not willing to subscribe to U Connect and really haven't taken the time to figure it out.