2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
I love my Sebring.
By augrpeters3 on 02/04/14 20:50 PM (PST)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Sebring is a Limited with a 3.5 v6. I love driving this car everyday. It has been a reliable, fantastic car to own. I drive about 4500 miles a month and this car has held up fantastically, I have had zero problems with it. All my Chrysler products have been fantastic with this one being the very best. The 3.5 is a blast to "step on" and very frugal when you drive economically. I get a very reasonable 26.7 miles to the gallon and I have a very heavy foot. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't handle the ice very well where I live. It cruises at 90 MPH so effortlessly and eats the miles up in no time. It's extremely comfortable on long drives, and the heated seats are top notch!

LOve Love Love... My Sebring!!!
By kimberly98 on 06/11/12 13:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2010 Sebring in Jan. 2012. I almost dis not purchase this car because of the negative reviews. I have never owned a Chrysler but so far I am very pleased with both my car and my dealership. Yes there are a few things that I would personality change about this car but everyone does when getting a new car. If I ever cmplain about the small stuff I stop and remember the AWESOME price of the Sebring! The only major complaint I have is the plastic in the interior door handles, they stratch very easily. My previous vehicle was a Ford Explorer so I am LOVING the gas mileage. This car rides and drives good and is extremly comfortable. My advice is to test drive this car for yourself!

POOR gas mileage
By kmasue on 07/24/11 14:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i bought my sebring in feb brand new as a 2010 leftover, an althought i got it for a good price, i have very poor gas mileage with it, along with some other issues. For having a 4 cyl engine, and being rated 21 city 30 hwy, i would never have expected to be getting only 20 mpg at best on the hwy. i have called the dealers service department several times reguarding this issue, and have taken it in, an all ive been told is they cant find anything wrong with it and that it must be the way i am driving. i have also written to chrysler corp and been told the same thing. i am very displeased and will certainly never purchase another chrysler.

Great Value
By RON on 05/18/10 16:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle which I own is the Touring model. The Touring model is the basic vehicle. However, it comes pretty well loaded. The four cylinder has excellent fuel economy. The ride is smooth and quiet, the seats are comfortable, and the engine produces decent power. It is easy to drive and the 1 year free Satellite Radio Service is great which sounds great. There are no power seats in the Touring model but they are comfortable and has a height adjustment on the drivers side..

Best Bang for the Buck
By Ron on 05/07/10 12:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle with the four cylinder has excellent fuel economy. It is easy to drive and is excellent in the city or as a highway driver. The transmission is smooth. This is an improvement over the 07 Sebring I had. Chrysler has made it a lot quieter than the 07. This vehicle also has excellent crash test results.

You get what you pay for
By Ash Kidman on 12/22/09 08:48 AM (PST)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Firstly, I didn't purchase this car, it was provided as a company vehicle. After just three weeks of driving the vehicle and with 1300 miles on the odometer, I have already had to replace a tail lamp bulb (not that big a deal) and now the engine light is on. The seats on this vehicle take some getting used to, the interior looks nice but the materials are cheap. Engine in my vehicle is actually the 2.7 V6, and as V6's go it is unrefined and sluggish. Gas mileage is average for a vehicle this size. My company had a choice between this car and the new Taurus. The Taurus is bigger, more powerful, better built and more expensive...the Sebring proves the old adage, you get what you pay for.

Why all the bad press?
By BuyAmerican on 12/17/09 15:32 PM (PST)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Despite the negative reviews I read on several automobile enthusiast websites, I find the styling of the Sebring to be very attractive. The 2010 model year eliminated the grooves on the hood, which results in a much cleaner look. The interior is very stylish with a two-tone beige/cream. The ride is very smooth and quiet and all controls are easy-to-use and where they should be. Apparently the base price has been reduced for 2010; even the dealer did a double-take when they saw the sticker considering the equipment included: heated leather, 4-wheel ABS disc brakes, satellite/6-CD changer radio, power windows with auto down AND up, automatic locks, etc. Overall a very nice car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan in VA is:

$133 per month*