Used 2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

I love my 2010 sebring limited
By rich

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the car used(ex rental) and have had a couple years now, it has been cross country with me and never let me down except battery!! A few cheap electronic issues! Tpms censors were a nightmare( bought aftermarket and good since) ac/heat nob won't go minimum or maximum <- recent. . Dash light over rpm gauge flickered for a while the went out!! Car has a lot of cheap plastic in the interior.. but very good engine and transmission!! The 2.4l 4cy is a great reliable engine.. car has now 120k and still runs like new!!

I love my Sebring.
By augrpeters3

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Sebring is a Limited with a 3.5 v6. I love driving this car everyday. It has been a reliable, fantastic car to own. I drive about 4500 miles a month and this car has held up fantastically, I have had zero problems with it. All my Chrysler products have been fantastic with this one being the very best. The 3.5 is a blast to "step on" and very frugal when you drive economically. I get a very reasonable 26.7 miles to the gallon and I have a very heavy foot. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't handle the ice very well where I live. It cruises at 90 MPH so effortlessly and eats the miles up in no time. It's extremely comfortable on long drives, and the heated seats are top notch!

3.5 Engine, Heated Seats, Sirius Radio, Leather, Comfort

I wish Traction Control and ESP would have been standard, mine doesn't have that option.

LOve Love Love... My Sebring!!!
By kimberly98

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2010 Sebring in Jan. 2012. I almost dis not purchase this car because of the negative reviews. I have never owned a Chrysler but so far I am very pleased with both my car and my dealership. Yes there are a few things that I would personality change about this car but everyone does when getting a new car. If I ever cmplain about the small stuff I stop and remember the AWESOME price of the Sebring! The only major complaint I have is the plastic in the interior door handles, they stratch very easily. My previous vehicle was a Ford Explorer so I am LOVING the gas mileage. This car rides and drives good and is extremly comfortable. My advice is to test drive this car for yourself!

Looks, comfort, price and gas mileage:)

Removing the cheaper interior pieces over the door handle and replace it with more durable material. Maybe a liitle more storage compartments.

POOR gas mileage
By kmasue

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i bought my sebring in feb brand new as a 2010 leftover, an althought i got it for a good price, i have very poor gas mileage with it, along with some other issues. For having a 4 cyl engine, and being rated 21 city 30 hwy, i would never have expected to be getting only 20 mpg at best on the hwy. i have called the dealers service department several times reguarding this issue, and have taken it in, an all ive been told is they cant find anything wrong with it and that it must be the way i am driving. i have also written to chrysler corp and been told the same thing. i am very displeased and will certainly never purchase another chrysler.

Great Value
By RON

2010 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle which I own is the Touring model. The Touring model is the basic vehicle. However, it comes pretty well loaded. The four cylinder has excellent fuel economy. The ride is smooth and quiet, the seats are comfortable, and the engine produces decent power. It is easy to drive and the 1 year free Satellite Radio Service is great which sounds great. There are no power seats in the Touring model but they are comfortable and has a height adjustment on the drivers side..

1 year free Satellite Radio Service is one of my favorite features. The ease of driving and the comfortable seats are tops on the list. Next is the great gas mileage.

2011 Sebring replacement will be much upgraded so no need to make any suggestions. The Sebring name will gone with the new replacement.

• SUV