Used 2010 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

One of the Best I Have Every Owned
By limited2010

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to say the 2010 Limited Convertible is a great car. The performance is great, the 6 speed is great, all the bells and whistles are great. Have 65K on it so far. Had to replace brakes and tires. Everything else is working just fine. Mechanic that did brakes, after looking underneath, told me I will probably never have a issue with this car. Was impressed. Told me you can really see how Mercedes influenced this vehicle. Beyond that most people are amazed its a Sebring. They are impressed with the folding hardtop, and the remaining trunk space. The perfomance, the looks, and the toys. This morning I checked the onboard and it was showing 30MPG. Getting better than expected.

Boston Accoustics Sound is amazing. Bluetooth hands free, and voice activations. Ride is great, Obviously I bought a convertible. So, my favorite option is the convertible top. FYI: when the top completes down cycle, the radio kicks in with auto power boost.

Better factory tires.

I love my Sebring.
By augrpeters3

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Sebring is a Limited with a 3.5 v6. I love driving this car everyday. It has been a reliable, fantastic car to own. I drive about 4500 miles a month and this car has held up fantastically, I have had zero problems with it. All my Chrysler products have been fantastic with this one being the very best. The 3.5 is a blast to "step on" and very frugal when you drive economically. I get a very reasonable 26.7 miles to the gallon and I have a very heavy foot. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't handle the ice very well where I live. It cruises at 90 MPH so effortlessly and eats the miles up in no time. It's extremely comfortable on long drives, and the heated seats are top notch!

3.5 Engine, Heated Seats, Sirius Radio, Leather, Comfort

I wish Traction Control and ESP would have been standard, mine doesn't have that option.

The Ltd. Is a different beast
By blaize

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven the 2010 Ltd. Hard top conv for 5000 miles. It is signifigantly better in every way, over it's lesser breathern. The 3.5l V6, mated to the 6 speed, is smooth and powerful. The hard top is the best of the 3 that I've owned. Quite, snug, and a huge trunk, even with the top down. This car is NOT a sports car, it is a classic American Cruiser!

Hard top, & engine. The big 6 is perfect for cruiseing with a good reserve of power when needed.

Make sure that you have the optional stability features

LOve Love Love... My Sebring!!!
By kimberly98

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2010 Sebring in Jan. 2012. I almost dis not purchase this car because of the negative reviews. I have never owned a Chrysler but so far I am very pleased with both my car and my dealership. Yes there are a few things that I would personality change about this car but everyone does when getting a new car. If I ever cmplain about the small stuff I stop and remember the AWESOME price of the Sebring! The only major complaint I have is the plastic in the interior door handles, they stratch very easily. My previous vehicle was a Ford Explorer so I am LOVING the gas mileage. This car rides and drives good and is extremly comfortable. My advice is to test drive this car for yourself!

Looks, comfort, price and gas mileage:)

Removing the cheaper interior pieces over the door handle and replace it with more durable material. Maybe a liitle more storage compartments.

Still love my car
By xcap5

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In 1.5 years I have put 51,000 trouble free miles on this car. Two flat tires and oil changes is all I've done. People sure thought I was crazy buying this car new because of all the bad reviews but I have no regrets.

Still love the retractable hard-top. All of my cars have been convertibles for about 30 years now and having the hard top means no more trade-offs.

The interior scratches easily-- I have a dog. A lot of reviews complained about "hard plastic" well I'm sitting on soft leather seats so I don't care about that but the hard plastic does scratch a bit.