2010 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
I love my Sebring.
By augrpeters3 on 02/04/14 20:50 PM (PST)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Sebring is a Limited with a 3.5 v6. I love driving this car everyday. It has been a reliable, fantastic car to own. I drive about 4500 miles a month and this car has held up fantastically, I have had zero problems with it. All my Chrysler products have been fantastic with this one being the very best. The 3.5 is a blast to "step on" and very frugal when you drive economically. I get a very reasonable 26.7 miles to the gallon and I have a very heavy foot. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't handle the ice very well where I live. It cruises at 90 MPH so effortlessly and eats the miles up in no time. It's extremely comfortable on long drives, and the heated seats are top notch!

The Ltd. Is a different beast
By blaize on 09/08/12 07:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven the 2010 Ltd. Hard top conv for 5000 miles. It is signifigantly better in every way, over it's lesser breathern. The 3.5l V6, mated to the 6 speed, is smooth and powerful. The hard top is the best of the 3 that I've owned. Quite, snug, and a huge trunk, even with the top down. This car is NOT a sports car, it is a classic American Cruiser!

LOve Love Love... My Sebring!!!
By kimberly98 on 06/11/12 13:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2010 Sebring in Jan. 2012. I almost dis not purchase this car because of the negative reviews. I have never owned a Chrysler but so far I am very pleased with both my car and my dealership. Yes there are a few things that I would personality change about this car but everyone does when getting a new car. If I ever cmplain about the small stuff I stop and remember the AWESOME price of the Sebring! The only major complaint I have is the plastic in the interior door handles, they stratch very easily. My previous vehicle was a Ford Explorer so I am LOVING the gas mileage. This car rides and drives good and is extremly comfortable. My advice is to test drive this car for yourself!

Still love my car
By xcap5 on 05/23/12 18:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In 1.5 years I have put 51,000 trouble free miles on this car. Two flat tires and oil changes is all I've done. People sure thought I was crazy buying this car new because of all the bad reviews but I have no regrets.

2010 Sebring Hardtop convertible
By tament on 08/23/11 14:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car I have ever purchased. Mechanically it is sound, I've had it for over a year, 13K miles and not a single problem. Better yet, however, is reaction from others to a convertible, especially a hardtop convertible. I live in the northern plains were it gets very cold (-30) and this car was like driving any other car, quiet, warm and sporty in the winter. Then comes summer and oh man, put down the top. I couldn't have picked a better car. My neighbors, friends and coworkers are all envious. I know this sounds over the top, but that is how I feel about this car. I could not endorse it more strongly.

POOR gas mileage
By kmasue on 07/24/11 14:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i bought my sebring in feb brand new as a 2010 leftover, an althought i got it for a good price, i have very poor gas mileage with it, along with some other issues. For having a 4 cyl engine, and being rated 21 city 30 hwy, i would never have expected to be getting only 20 mpg at best on the hwy. i have called the dealers service department several times reguarding this issue, and have taken it in, an all ive been told is they cant find anything wrong with it and that it must be the way i am driving. i have also written to chrysler corp and been told the same thing. i am very displeased and will certainly never purchase another chrysler.

This car is better than the reviews
By itguy55 on 02/19/11 06:50 AM (PST)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2010 Sebring Limited with the 2.7L V-6 engine. At first sight I liked the Sebring's European styling cues...It seems these days that every American mid-size car on the road wants to look like a Camry--even the venerable Taurus, and I am just tired of that look. My Sebring's lines seem to me much closer to an E-Class Mercedes. When I'm sitting in the cockpit, there's also something very Benz-like about a tilt/telescope steering wheel that pushes almost flat against the dash, which at 6'2" / 260, I appreciate while getting in and out of the car--I can actually turn in the seat to get out, instead of sliding out sideways, which is what I have to do in most cars .

Better than expected
By Ed on 07/05/10 12:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Traded 01 Olds Alero. Front seats roomy and comfortable. Rear a bit tight but better than Mustang. With top up and windows closed, much quieter than Olds. With top down and windows up, we were able to have conversations at normal speaking levels. Not much turbulence with top down. Car rides smoothly but tends to wallow a little. Acceleration is similar to 2010 Mustang but not close to the 2011 Pony. Engine is a little noisy when accelerating, but very quiet at steady 70. Car easily pushes to over 80 without whining. Love the trunk space when the top is up. Very simple to raise/lower top: one switch, no levers. Car sat on dealers lot for extended period with no leaks after many heavy storms.

Great Value
By RON on 05/18/10 16:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle which I own is the Touring model. The Touring model is the basic vehicle. However, it comes pretty well loaded. The four cylinder has excellent fuel economy. The ride is smooth and quiet, the seats are comfortable, and the engine produces decent power. It is easy to drive and the 1 year free Satellite Radio Service is great which sounds great. There are no power seats in the Touring model but they are comfortable and has a height adjustment on the drivers side..

Best Bang for the Buck
By Ron on 05/07/10 12:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle with the four cylinder has excellent fuel economy. It is easy to drive and is excellent in the city or as a highway driver. The transmission is smooth. This is an improvement over the 07 Sebring I had. Chrysler has made it a lot quieter than the 07. This vehicle also has excellent crash test results.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chrysler Sebring in VA is:

$133 per month*