Used 2010 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

It just keeps going and going, 130k
By Mike

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the Sebring new at the loss leader promo price in the newspaper. Still have it after 6 years, still looks like a new car and just passed smog with flying colors. Being a base model, not much in the way of technology, but has everything else I need. Handles pretty well too. Had problems with the passenger door catch first not opening, then later not closing. Probably due to daughter slamming the door. AC control went out but got new one at the junkyard for $60. Not bad gas mileage either, at about 25mpg. Reliability probably due to being the last year of the model run.

I love my 2010 sebring limited
By rich

2010 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the car used(ex rental) and have had a couple years now, it has been cross country with me and never let me down except battery!! A few cheap electronic issues! Tpms censors were a nightmare( bought aftermarket and good since) ac/heat nob won't go minimum or maximum <- recent. . Dash light over rpm gauge flickered for a while the went out!! Car has a lot of cheap plastic in the interior.. but very good engine and transmission!! The 2.4l 4cy is a great reliable engine.. car has now 120k and still runs like new!!

One of the Best I Have Every Owned
By limited2010

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to say the 2010 Limited Convertible is a great car. The performance is great, the 6 speed is great, all the bells and whistles are great. Have 65K on it so far. Had to replace brakes and tires. Everything else is working just fine. Mechanic that did brakes, after looking underneath, told me I will probably never have a issue with this car. Was impressed. Told me you can really see how Mercedes influenced this vehicle. Beyond that most people are amazed its a Sebring. They are impressed with the folding hardtop, and the remaining trunk space. The perfomance, the looks, and the toys. This morning I checked the onboard and it was showing 30MPG. Getting better than expected.

Boston Accoustics Sound is amazing. Bluetooth hands free, and voice activations. Ride is great, Obviously I bought a convertible. So, my favorite option is the convertible top. FYI: when the top completes down cycle, the radio kicks in with auto power boost.

Better factory tires.

I love my Sebring.
By augrpeters3

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Sebring is a Limited with a 3.5 v6. I love driving this car everyday. It has been a reliable, fantastic car to own. I drive about 4500 miles a month and this car has held up fantastically, I have had zero problems with it. All my Chrysler products have been fantastic with this one being the very best. The 3.5 is a blast to "step on" and very frugal when you drive economically. I get a very reasonable 26.7 miles to the gallon and I have a very heavy foot. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't handle the ice very well where I live. It cruises at 90 MPH so effortlessly and eats the miles up in no time. It's extremely comfortable on long drives, and the heated seats are top notch!

3.5 Engine, Heated Seats, Sirius Radio, Leather, Comfort

I wish Traction Control and ESP would have been standard, mine doesn't have that option.

The Ltd. Is a different beast
By blaize

2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven the 2010 Ltd. Hard top conv for 5000 miles. It is signifigantly better in every way, over it's lesser breathern. The 3.5l V6, mated to the 6 speed, is smooth and powerful. The hard top is the best of the 3 that I've owned. Quite, snug, and a huge trunk, even with the top down.
This car is NOT a sports car, it is a classic American
Cruiser!

Hard top, & engine. The big 6 is perfect for cruiseing with a good reserve of power when needed.

Make sure that you have the optional stability features