2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Not a good car
By dewhurst on 03/27/14 15:10 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I borrowed this car from my grandma when she was out of town for 4 months. During this time, i had to get the power steering repaired twice. Also, I feel like I'm hunched in the car, as the visibility is bad, even though I'm not a tall person. The heated seats are nice, and the interior design is nice. However, now I'm pretty sure I'll steer clear of Chrysler in the future.

Great Car !
By alan_qeredaxi on 08/18/11 16:42 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Well, Unlike Edmund's review and the other reviews, I could find nothing that looks cheap or of poor quality, but some pieces in the interior looks cheap ! I was concerned after reading negative reviews, but the car has grown on me. I tested some cars in this segment including Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Kia Optima ... It was quiet and smoother. but the Altima was powerful than the Sebring with 2.5L engine. Sebring It's what you want in a mid-size sedan, the car is very nice inside and outside, it has a aerodynamic design, smart intuitive, powerful with I-4 and gushes with elegance, and also the seats are very nice and qulaity, among all of those thing, It is very Stable and economic !

Why Chrysler is Bankrupt
By David on 01/06/10 11:28 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This a horrible example of why Chrysler almost went out of business. This car has little power and was built with the cheapest parts they could find to forestall bankruptcy. The rotors will need to be replaced under 20000 miles. If you need roadside service, be prepared to wait several hours past the time allotted as the vastly reduced number of dealers is completely overburdened by volume of calls from their unreliable cars. Go buy a Ford or GM if you want an American car - you will be much happier in the long term.

Looks good but
By davfit on 10/05/09 12:39 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

What can I say about this Car liked its Looks, Drives good,but has to many Design flaws...... Exterior well look at top of door frames ,odd looking should have been higher, glass taller fake window addition on rear panel,???? Interior :Plastic sandpaper panels or Interior by biglots good layout Cheap Materials No GRAY INTERIORS BORING ...DATED .... The Sonota is such a better choice

Great car
By STEVE on 09/15/09 22:11 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Sebring is a great car; rides nice, adequate power, nice looking interior, the light tan leather seats are wonderful! Exterior is also very nice, fuel mileage is ranging from 23 city to 33 hwy with 4 passengers and junk in the trunk. This is a great car.

A Beautiful Ride
By Tetonka One on 09/14/09 22:19 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the 09 Sebring Sedan, Limited. It has all the options that are available. Unlike Edmund's review, we found this car beautiful inside and out. The seats are soft leather. I could find nothing that looks cheap or of poor quality. We have had several complements in regards to the style and accessories. Prior to this purchase we test drove six other cars. The Sebring was the most fun and best looking. It reminds me of a grown up Crossfire. The sound system is fantastic. The GPS, radio, CD, Telephone are operated from a touch screen. Easy to learn. The V6 is responsive and fast enough. The gas mileage isn't as good as the Ford Focus but we are pleased with 27 mpg.

Great Ride
By Fast Ed on 08/19/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I tested a number of cars including Camry, Accord, Ford Fusion, Merc Milano, Volvo S40,and a couple more, this was the smoothest quietest of all. There's a couple minor blips in the paint, but car looks great, with lots of leg room in the front. After driving a Mountaineer for the last 7 years, it's like riding in a much larger luxury car and feels like a much bigger car.

I love the car
By main on 08/16/09 10:12 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

the moment I saw the car I loved it,I trade it with 1998 crown vic,the total was less than $14000. After I bought the cars,I read many many bad things and revies about it,but I found out non of them true,and it's not fair for a good American made car. The warranty is unbelievable,life time on Engin and Transmition,gas mlg is more than great,the design is wonderful,I read some reviews suggested poor built quality,I don't know about that yet,the car is new now,but I am positive that many years to come will prove it's not true either. It's a good car,warth what I paid for

It's what's inside that counts...
By killakass85 on 08/11/09 07:30 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

First-the bad news: if you are looking to lay down 10 second runs at the track or turn heads at the valet then this isn't the car for you. That being said - I challenge you to find a roomier, more equipped, more fuel efficient, smoother riding vehicle than the '09 Sebring Sedan. Traded a clunker in w 200K miles and with all rebates,discounts, +ttf walked out the door with a 2.7 V6, Nav/Sirius Sat Radio, MyGig/DVD System, Power Sunroof, Heated/Power Seats, Hot/Cold Cup Holder, & Remote Start for $19K. Those same options on any other car puts you well over $30K all without the lifetime powertrain warranty. Put 100 miles on it the first day testing out the Navi!!! BTW - I'm 6'4-

Great Value 2.7 v6
By Wally on 08/06/09 19:05 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

There was not a touring 2.7 listed but that is what I got and what a good motor for the car. I can't believe the gas mileage I am getting, way better than listed. On the highway at 65 to 70 miles per hour I get 33 miles per gallon. It has all the bells and whistles, some I will never use. It is comfortable for my wife and me to travel in. The motor is responsive for getting on and off the freeway and passing. The gas mileage is reasonable and we are averaging 28 miles per gallon. The radio sound is excellent for a car. We both like it. I have has the undecarage done, rust inhibiters, cloth stain proofed and paint protected. Now the car must respond.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chrysler Sebring Sedan in VA is:

$146 per month*