2009 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Why Chrysler is Bankrupt
By David on 01/06/10 11:28 AM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This a horrible example of why Chrysler almost went out of business. This car has little power and was built with the cheapest parts they could find to forestall bankruptcy. The rotors will need to be replaced under 20000 miles. If you need roadside service, be prepared to wait several hours past the time allotted as the vastly reduced number of dealers is completely overburdened by volume of calls from their unreliable cars. Go buy a Ford or GM if you want an American car - you will be much happier in the long term.

Great Ride
By Fast Ed on 08/19/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I tested a number of cars including Camry, Accord, Ford Fusion, Merc Milano, Volvo S40,and a couple more, this was the smoothest quietest of all. There's a couple minor blips in the paint, but car looks great, with lots of leg room in the front. After driving a Mountaineer for the last 7 years, it's like riding in a much larger luxury car and feels like a much bigger car.

It's what's inside that counts...
By killakass85 on 08/11/09 07:30 AM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

First-the bad news: if you are looking to lay down 10 second runs at the track or turn heads at the valet then this isn't the car for you. That being said - I challenge you to find a roomier, more equipped, more fuel efficient, smoother riding vehicle than the '09 Sebring Sedan. Traded a clunker in w 200K miles and with all rebates,discounts, +ttf walked out the door with a 2.7 V6, Nav/Sirius Sat Radio, MyGig/DVD System, Power Sunroof, Heated/Power Seats, Hot/Cold Cup Holder, & Remote Start for $19K. Those same options on any other car puts you well over $30K all without the lifetime powertrain warranty. Put 100 miles on it the first day testing out the Navi!!! BTW - I'm 6'4-

Great Value 2.7 v6
By Wally on 08/06/09 19:05 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

There was not a touring 2.7 listed but that is what I got and what a good motor for the car. I can't believe the gas mileage I am getting, way better than listed. On the highway at 65 to 70 miles per hour I get 33 miles per gallon. It has all the bells and whistles, some I will never use. It is comfortable for my wife and me to travel in. The motor is responsive for getting on and off the freeway and passing. The gas mileage is reasonable and we are averaging 28 miles per gallon. The radio sound is excellent for a car. We both like it. I have has the undecarage done, rust inhibiters, cloth stain proofed and paint protected. Now the car must respond.

By Joe on 05/17/09 16:17 PM (PDT)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We've been blown away by the fuel economy. Highway has been 34 - 37 MPG, while highway-city combined is around 28 MPG. We find it very comfortable to drive.

Great Car
By fenikkusu on 03/04/09 21:48 PM (PST)

2009 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/08 (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great little car for the money. Ride is smooth and engine has a lot of get up and go. I was concerned after reading negative reviews, but the car has grown on me.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chrysler Sebring in VA is:

$144 per month*