2008 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Drippy Roof
By Bill on 05/14/09 07:09 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have read other reviews on the 2008 convertibles, but I did read where anyone was complaining about the water dripping into the car when you put the window down or open the door when it is raining. If it is raining at all you will get a fair amount of water in the car (our on your leg)if you have to get out or open the window for any reason.

Wow!
By woggly on 05/07/09 21:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Wonderful automobile, Great fuel mileage, low maintence. Very quite and fun to drive. What a value! If you drive one you'll buy one. averaging 34.2 mpg with 60/40 hwy to city driving. Recently averaged 34.2 mpg on a 360 mile trip at 70+ mph.

Biggest waste of money ever. DONT BUY
By Brandi on 04/15/09 15:38 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car brand new on Jan 2008. The problems began not even one month later when it started stalling on me. 18 months later and many trips to the dealership(along with recalls) the problem still isn't fixed. Research online about this car and recalls and if you are one of the unlucky ones that have this car, beware- it can stall at any moment causing an accident out of no where. Thankfully mine has only done it while I was either stopped at a light or parked. Also, press brake hard- if it starts to freak out-it will jump forward and possibly rear end someone.

Nice ride, terrific value
By Jeff on 04/08/09 16:01 PM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

My 2001 Sebring Convertible was a terrific car that never had any problems. With all of the incentives out there, I decided to trade it in for an '08 model. Here's some comparisons: - '08 model rides higher, which is nice. - '01 model had a notably bigger cabin - both the front seats and (especially) the rear seats. That said, the 08 is still a comfortable, smooth ride. - The V6 engine in my 01 Sebring had much better accleration. The '08 2.7- liter V6 is adequate, but the difference in power is palpable. - The 08 model has tighter handling and a better turning radius. On balance, the 08 Touring model is a tremendous value. It's a sharp looking, comfortable car with great features.

Wonderful Car
By mae on 03/13/09 08:27 AM (PDT)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my new convertible. It has great get up and go, fully loaded, touch screen nav and radio, drink heat/cool, pleanty of room for my two teenagers in the back seat. Leather is durable for our trips to the beach and my kids clunky backpacks. I'm in my mid-thirties and I get loads of compliments. It's wonderful. Great value as well.

You'll Love It!
By Peter on 02/21/09 17:29 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this vehicle in the middle of winter and just love it! Sitting in the drivers seat is like sitting in a cockpit of a plane. I bought the hard top and there is no indication that it is a convertible when you drive it. This car is so sexy and gets a lot of looks. The My Gig system is outstanding and there are so many other great options on the limited version. I looked at Volvo and BMW and bought my Sebring Limited hard top because it is better looking and a smoother ride. Go out and get this vehicle!

some real problems
By Richard on 02/05/09 01:13 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful to look at Hardtop has operated a-ok although it is in the garage having up dates done to top right now Ride is good on smooth hardtop roads but rattles and bangs like a piece of junk when the road gets rough. Gas milage gets whats advertised Dealer service is very expensive 10 bucks for a spark plug is kinda steep.Good fit and finish I love the electronic transmission

One great convertible
By Carl K. on 12/28/08 06:14 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first convertible, and first Chrysler product in 10 years. I'm so pleased with the car overall. The looks, ride, comfort, and the price. Looks like a car costing twice as much.

Nice Sebring
By Commuter on 12/19/08 15:41 PM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Sebring Touring has 4000 miles on it, averaging 30 mpg in mixed suburban and highway driving. It is a pleasant car with stability control, bluetooth, hard drive Sirrius radio and power driver seat, out the door for $19K. Acceleration is decent. The upright driving position is good and visibility fine. Controls are all easy to reach, and the gated shifter makes it easy to reach the gear I want without looking down. I am using the Sebring as a commuter vehicle 45 miles each way, and my fellow carpoolers have commented without being asked on the roomy rear seat, a real strength of this car as compared to many of its competitors. (I know, I sat in all of them.) No issues so far.

I love it
By Wayne Kopp on 12/05/08 07:07 AM (PST)

2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our car to take to Florida for 2 months. It has great styling, looks sporty and the seats are very confortable. I was extremely pleased with the gas mileage. The best feature is trunk space with a convertable. The back seats are very confortable. This is my first Chrysler in 43 years of driving many cars and models and I am very pleased. Have had it for 1 year and no problems at all.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.