Used 2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Good car
By Matthew Hernandez

2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

this car has i believe a good interior but not a super fast car. meaning cant go from 0 to 100 in blink of an eye. i own one and like it. speakers are loud so don't have replace them, braking good acceleration is OK. overall give this car 6.8 out of 10

Please don't buy this type of car.
By Isabel

2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I been having some many problems..since I bought it...brakes light it's on...battery, transmission...and the last problems...the car it's turn off when I'm on the highway. ..I had take this car to ensure erythromycin mechanics. .and they can find what's wrong with it..I had fix everything. .I regret it..I had put all my savings. ..on this car..never again I would buy a Chrysler

Don't Buy It Car Has Costly Continuous Problems
By thisismyreview

2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2008 sedan and in the last year the transmission went out suddenly in the middle of the street without warning, the next month the starter went out and now it continuously stalls suddenly at the stop light and if I turn the corner etc. Mechanics are baffled and don't want to deal with it. Every time I fix "something" 2 months later there's another $500 problem. Like so many others have stated I need to get rid of this car A.S.A.P. By the way Dodge/Chrysler's are known for having transmission problems so think about that the next time you consider buying from them.

It LOOKS nice.

Stop making crappy cars and stand behind your products. These constant problems are not normal and in no way should your customers have to continue to pay for repairs that are result of a product issue rather than normal wear and tear.

I like the car
By Ed

2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I think the Sebring gets a bad rap. I am a salesman so my car is my office. The car handles nicely in rain, snow, or dry highway and I get 36 plus mpg on the Interstate doing 68 mph. The 4 cylinder is all the power I need. The only problems have been the radio (replaced twice) and the turn signal assembly had to be replaced. I put OEM Chrysler 300 17" Chrome wheels and a chrome grill on which really dressed up the car. Currently with over 65,000 miles, I'd recommend it.

Gas mileage, room in car and trunk, fold down rear seat.

Less plastic in interior, standard on/off lighting, standard rear disk brakes

Nice Car, Nice Price
By Tony

2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 4 door, limited, 4 cylinder a little over a year ago. I was surprised at all the bells and whistles I got for the price I paid. The engine does fine, no thrills but lets face it, how much power do you really need to get around town? I completely disagree with the terrible reviews it gets from various editors. The car is a great value and delivers more than many of its competitors. I was looking at Fusions and Altimas, the Sebring was far ahead in almost every trait. Exterior design is sharp; it looks like a much more expensive car.

Two-tone leather seats, "tortoise shell" accents in interior, automatic climate control, great sound system and smooth ride.

Seats could be more comfortable.