Please save your money or be a mechanic
By ItsGabrielle on
2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I got this car 3 weeks ago. The price was GREAT but I didn't get it from a dealership as big as Chrysler. We drove it out of town for a family reunion about 2 hours away, the gas mileage was great. BUT the uconnect call system is faulty. I can sit in my living room and the car will pick the call up and when I try to jump into the car to talk I see that it's on mute, but there is no mute button in the car to unmute it. It has only been 3 weeks and the car shakes when I slow down everywhere! I hear that they have small rotors that need to be replaced. I haven't made my first payment yet, I get off from work today and my gear is stuck in Park. There is no simple fix. The part is $200
Favorite Features
Gas mileage and the Jaguar style hood. Much trunk space and I love the fold down passenger seat, i put my purse there everyday on my way to work.
Suggested Improvements
My mom had to come 45 miles to pick me up from work and I had to leave my car in the garage because it won't shift past neutral and you have to struggle to get it to neutral. The warranty went out in Jan and it has a radiator recall. Buy it new or not at all. Get a WARRANTY!
By gigigilari
on 03/18/11 06:01 AM (PDT)

I just saw your post and i hope its not too late but u need to go back and get ur $200 back. the same thing happend to me last year and i did little research and to fix the stuck in Park shift ITS DONE FREE by Chrysler because this was a recall on this model cars!!! But my Chrysler also shakes like this and i did tune up and changed rotors......still shaking....My car was not new either..i bought it in June 2010 with 68k.....so go get your money