Great Value
By dimealik on
2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I am seeing a lot of negative reviews and it all sounds pretty bad. I bought my 2007 Sebring with 48k miles and it has been great. I drove to Atlanta from Michigan and back with no problems. The engine stalls when it rains every now and then but Chrysler is going to fix that for free. If you're going to buy this car I would make sure the dealer has taken care of said recalls and that the engine is in good shape, from there just maintain it well and it will be a great value!
Favorite Features
The interior is very classy for the price and the gas mileage is wonderful; I can drive all over town and only use an eighth of a tank.
Suggested Improvements
I suggest they change the transmission from a 4 speed to a 5 speed for the gas mileage and maybe spend a little more time making sure their engines last.
By sblack502
on 03/06/12 09:07 AM (PST)

I also have a 2007 2.4l 4cyl and im having the same problem that the car stalls when it rains sometimes. Have you got this fixed yet or do you know what is causing this issue. Any iffo you can provide me will be great. this is very dangerous as i have kids and has stalled and alomst got hit.