2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Review: Great price/needs help!

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Review

Touring Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great price/needs help!
By FORD LOVER on

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because of the body style and how it drove, like a luxury automobile. I had it only 3 days and the gear got hung in park. The dealership fixed the problem and I can only pray that it doesn't happen again. I love the comfortable ride. air conditioning, Sirius radio and the body style, but after reading all the other reviews, I'm wondering if I should have bought another dependable ford product. I owned a Ford Focus with 106,000 miles on it and it was very dependable, no problems ever. I'm prayerful that God will allow this to be a good purchase and not have the problems that others have had, if not than I will return and update my information to others so they will know!

Favorite Features

Body style, handling, performance, fuel saver, air conditioning, color- red, quite ride, Sirius radio and great speakers, spacious trunk, key starter button, heated side mirrors, rear view mirror glare control and cup holders.

Suggested Improvements

More space for personal items like {cd's, change, sunglasses, etc...} better window wipers, radio control for volume up & down needs to be on the left side and replace the gear shifter with push button on side to release, instead of what is there to eliminate breakdowns and repair cost!