2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
Pleasanty impressed
By Picky on 05/02/08 07:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I was toying with buying a used luxury car and decided to look at a new lesser model. I was impressed with the options this had. I drive a long way to work so the gas mileage was a huge plus. Didn't really care too much about the lack of pick up. This car has just as much options as the used luxury car I was going to get without all the miles!

Great buy
By RON on 04/27/08 13:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

After test driving the following vehicles Dodge Charger, Chevy Malibu, Hyundai Sonata, Mercury Milan (twin to Ford Fusion), Nissan Altima, Mercury Sable, I decided on the Sebring. Reason: best ride for the money. More substantial with better drive and road handling than the Sonata, Milan or Altima. The Charger and Sable are the only ones that could compare to the Sebring. The Charger is very solid but more money and less MPG. The New Sebring introduced in 07 is far better than the old Sebring with improved ride and handling. I purchase the Limited with the four cylinder 2.4 L engine. Good power for a four banger and far less noise that the Altima.

Very satisfied
By jim echeverria on 04/16/08 09:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought car nov of 07. I have taken it on three trips of approx 800 miles gas mileage 34 on hwy and approx 22 city. On the highway very nice cruiser. I have no problems with the 4 cyl pickup is fine. Heater stereo excellent, seats are firm, but I like that, I commute on the thruway with three main mergers and power is fine. Great in the snow. Traded in a Saab 9.5 glad I did.

Stay far Away
By Naomi on 04/15/08 14:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I saw this car I thought wow this is a really nice car I like this. I took it for a drive I seemed to really like the feel of the car and was really impressed with the car for the price. What a mistake. I have had nothing but trouble. I have had 4 water leaks in my car, and I don't mean little I mean about two inches of water in there. After the fourth time of this they think they have it fixed. My air conditioning has gone out twice and my blinkers blink even when they are not in use. My windshield wipers are tearing up my windshield for the third time as well. I know you are thinking oh she just got a lemon well the dealer said this is about the 15 car with the same problems.

Did I buy a good car?
By johnboy4134@msn.com on 04/09/08 05:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for about 4-6 months & have had it to the shop a lot for electrical problems & broken seal on the radiator overflow. It is still under factory warranty as it only had 19,000 miles on it when I got it. Carfax had no bad reports on it at all. I am concerned about the electrical problems as they have had to replace the battery & 2 different electrical modules with the low number of miles on this. I am wondering what else might happen. It was a one owner car from Alaska & there are no records to see what problems they had. Do you think I might have a lemon? John

Bad Car
By worstcar on 04/04/08 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the worst car ever. I have had nothing but problems since I got it. The dealership where I got it is horrible. Not friendly at all. Way too many problems. There is a long list. I believe that I have had 3 alternators within 3 months of having the car. I would not recommend it. I don't care what other people are saying about it. The worst car ever.

Looks like an Audi, but more affordable
By Mopar6700 on 02/26/08 23:14 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is an awesome car, inside and out. Very sporty looking and for a 4door family sedan, when paired with the 3.5 V6 and 6 speed automatic, you tend to forget your driving a family vehicle. The engine is whisper quite and provides plenty of pep around town and on the highway. Be careful 80 feels like 40. This is my third Chrysler in a row. Before these last three vehicles I was exclusively a European car buyer. I was originally in the market for a Pasat or Audi A4, but the value in the New Sebring Sedan was too much to pass up. Especially considering from the back it looks like an Audi and the side it looks like a BMW

Most comfortable ride
By Mopar424 on 01/05/08 17:52 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is simply a beautiful car, inside and out. Meant for being a boulevard cruiser rather than a racecar. Got the touring with every option except leather, and got the 2.7 V6 for the E85 capability. The engine, while somewhat slow, sounds really nice and refined, and the four speed shifts without making a fuss. This is by far the smoothest car I've ever driven/riden in (it is my dad's primarily), and 90 feels like 40.

Superior Car
By Superior Car on 12/12/07 18:57 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I own a 2007 Sebring Limited V6, and I absoloutley love it. This is my first American car, I have allways owned Eurpoan vehicles and I like it much better than European or even Japanese. Exceptional audio system by Boston, way much better than Bose!!

An Economy Luxury Vehicle
By MikeInCA on 11/17/07 16:52 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The 4 cyl Sebring is an attractive if somewhat basic car. The interior is well designed and presents well. It's cruise control, remote entry/trunk release and power locks/windows/mirrors provide the basic luxury you'd expect, but that's about it. The MP3 stereo is a nice touch. The MPG is as advertised. There is a recall on a part that can cause a high pitch whine while driving, though its not advertised anywhere (my car has 24k miles on it). The 4 cyl is surprisingly spunky, offering some thrill factor, but not off the line. The 2007 Sebring 4 cyl offers basic luxury in an attractive package for a reasonable price. In today's gas market, it's not a bad alternative to the V6's.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.