Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

No problems after two years
By Jim Ech

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I waited two years before writing review. Have had this car for two years almost and have had only two problems. First brakes had to be replaced after 10 months appox 11,000 miles. Dealer replaced pads, rotors no questions asked. Second a small bubble on dashboard when sun hits it. Great gas mileage 32 hwy 24 city. Very reliable, good acceleration on exprssway for 4 cly auto. Handles great snow rain. Don't drive it like a sports car and I think you will have this vehicle for a long time. First Chrysler product I have ever owned and happy I purchased it.

Sirus radio, quiet cab, firm seats are very comfortable, great looks

beef up the brakes

over heating
By viks

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this 2007 Chrysler sebring in 2997 with 25,000 miles on it. And this car has given me a lot of surprises and upsets. First in less than 1 year there were 2 recalls on the car, than just a few months a go the check engine light went on and now just 2 days a go it started over heating. I took it to the dealer but they couldn't find anything. This car is full of surprises in less than 2 years now and I am fed up with this. This might be the worst car that I ever had with this kind of problem. I only drive 30 miles a day and things like this is kinda considered stupid for Chrysler. Don't buy this car it only looks good but bad performance.

very satisfied
By Jim Ech

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have had this car for two years 25500 miles on it so far excellent. I have serviced it oil every 5000 rotate tires and get 32 hwy and 22 city. No problems except the rotors replaced at 12000 under warranty, gave me a loner for the day. Sirius radio is great. Handles in snow and rain wonderful,plenty of pickup getting on the expressway, love the styling and get compliments on it all the time. Its not a sports car, or muscle racer and but a daily driver so treat it as such and this auto will be very reliable.

Love it so far. First Chrysler I have ever owned would not hesitate to buy another. Best warranty, forever on drive train cant go wrong.

keep it going

American Yugo
By ADevine

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car I call the American version of the Yugo. In the six months my wife has had this car, the serpentine belt has been replaced three times, the air conditioner compressor has been replaced twice, the gear shift stuck in park when she parked on a slight incline, the front bumper has separated from the panels above because it is attached with flimsy bolts. The panel under the motor is missing, probably fell off on the highway somewhere. The interior is cheap plastic, noisy when it idles. Chrysler has been bailed out twice by the American taxpayer. Why? They can't sell junk cars.

The air conditioner runs well in hot weather - when it works.

Go out of business. Or learn how to build quality vehicles like the Ford 150 or Toyota.

2007 Crysler Sebring
By Jonathon Denham

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Crysler Sebring (2.4 liter) has been really good to me! I went to the dealership to purchase a Dodge Charger and ended up driving home a Sebring! I do admit I was very surprised with the new body style, since I always heted the older Sebring's. The only thing I have needed for this car has been the maintance! I did have the rotors turned at about 25000 miles, but besides that, this "AMERICAN" car has been great! I must say I do miss my 2001 Camaro but this car has proven to be alot less of a headache... I would recomamend this car to freind!

Body style, ride comfort, gas milage.

Brakes.