Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

very happy
By Jim Ech

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very happy with car after two years. I purchased the 4cyl w/Touring pkg. 34 hwy and 24 city. Plenty of pick up for 4 cyl and would buy another without hesitation. Only problem brake rotors are to small for the car, and warp quickly. Had to be replaced under warranty after 12,000 miles.

handles great, sirius radio quiet for the 4 cyl

Beef up the rotors they are weak

Enjoying Car
By psdon

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Sebring 10 months ago with 20,000 miles. I have 40,000 now. I spend at least 2 hours a day in it. I am enjoying its drive, the sound system and have had no trouble at all.

Chrysler Hurts
By IDK

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car new replaced brakes twice rotors once. I agree with the person that said maybe the brakes are not strong enough for this car. I now seem to have an electrical problem. Airbag light comes on when it wants, windows work when they want car just lost power on an exit ramp. From what I seen on this site dealerships can not figure it out. I Bought this car new so I would not have to deal with a care breaking down, because I thought it would be better to make payments on a new car instead of constantly repair an old one. My bad (I was wrong).

Shape and tires wear evenly.

Correct blind spots, Chrysler to help customers especially when multiple customers has the same problem. It seems like they would look into cars stopping in the middle of the road. It is a little dangerous.

No problems after two years
By Jim Ech

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I waited two years before writing review. Have had this car for two years almost and have had only two problems. First brakes had to be replaced after 10 months appox 11,000 miles. Dealer replaced pads, rotors no questions asked. Second a small bubble on dashboard when sun hits it. Great gas mileage 32 hwy 24 city. Very reliable, good acceleration on exprssway for 4 cly auto. Handles great snow rain. Don't drive it like a sports car and I think you will have this vehicle for a long time. First Chrysler product I have ever owned and happy I purchased it.

Sirus radio, quiet cab, firm seats are very comfortable, great looks

beef up the brakes

over heating
By viks

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this 2007 Chrysler sebring in 2997 with 25,000 miles on it. And this car has given me a lot of surprises and upsets. First in less than 1 year there were 2 recalls on the car, than just a few months a go the check engine light went on and now just 2 days a go it started over heating. I took it to the dealer but they couldn't find anything. This car is full of surprises in less than 2 years now and I am fed up with this. This might be the worst car that I ever had with this kind of problem. I only drive 30 miles a day and things like this is kinda considered stupid for Chrysler. Don't buy this car it only looks good but bad performance.

• SUV