Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews - 80 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Sebring
By carguy

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I find the car very satisfactory. No quality problems. Attractive design. Looks better that many of the cars out there. Great economy. Only negative, noisy engine at low speeds..maybe need more insulation.

This Car is CRAP!
By Vania

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car and I have never had so many problems let alone recalls on any of my cars like I have with this one. The value of this car is very low after purchase and the Fuel Mileage is Horrid I drive a lot and commute with my family. I have had this car 2years and had 4 recalls and enough problems NOT covered by the Warranty or Extended Warranty to have placed a large down payment on another car! Not to mention it's body it like plastic!! If you don't get the only changed Immediately the gas mileage is Crap. I would NEVER buy this car or a Chrysler made EVER AGAIN! The customer service is great by phone and fair at the dealer that is the only good part!

Sat. Radio and the color of interior and exterior

REMAKE the Entire car it is CRAP! Engine compartment falling apart, cracking, defaulting, you name it after about 1 year the car is crap!

happy BUT.....
By Sara

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car used from Car Maxx and it started out pretty good. Had to replace the brakes, etc. and then the gear shift mechanism just snapped leaving me stranded. Now I seem to have a wiring issue so I have no power outlets and they can't find the problem. Now I have to replace the pulleys for the serpentine belt. I really like the car, it's fun, great looking, great air, good stereo system and is comfortable to drive anywhere. Just unusual things go wrong and I didn't purchase an extended warranty due to financial issues at the time. Next time I will and I would buy this car again. My mom owns a 2008 Sebring.

looks, handling, accelerates great for a 4 cyclinder, good gas mileage and I feel safe in it after coming out a HEMI quad cab.

Brakes really need help

Great Value and Dependability
By Reno Rider

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Good value! 2.4L Touring. Purchased new and 32K miles later it performs well. Routinely driven on mountain roads, it handles well. Millage ranges lowest 17-highest 38. Typ 19 - 26 Reasonable power. Mechanically, the 2.4l engine offers excellent accessibility in the engine compartment, better than my first car - a 1959 Chevy. Easy to change oil and spark plugs. All major engine components and accessories easy to inspect. Dealers addressed minor quality issues, defective door window regulator, leaking seal on transaxel, 3 instances of stalling corrected by dealer based on a service bulletin. The body style is not appealing but its good safe and efficient trans portion.

Gas millage, safety features, visibility, handling, folding front pax seat, panel display, trunk room, back- up warning sensor, engine compartment accessibility. Seat cushions comfortable. No fatigue on long drives. Reasonably quite. No other competitor offered a similar vehicle for the price.

Side view mirrors are fixed and should have been folding. Rear seat comfortable but poor leg room - too bad Chry didn't match the '93 Dodge Spirit with its excellent room. Chrome accent annoying on shift selector and panel, causes glare.

Not so happy
By pj

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Stalls sometimes at stop lights. Replaced six rotors. Gear shift selector needs to be greased often.

Style. Handles well in snow.