Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Great Value and Dependability
By Reno Rider

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Good value! 2.4L Touring. Purchased new and 32K miles later it performs well. Routinely driven on mountain roads, it handles well. Millage ranges lowest 17-highest 38. Typ 19 - 26 Reasonable power. Mechanically, the 2.4l engine offers excellent accessibility in the engine compartment, better than my first car - a 1959 Chevy. Easy to change oil and spark plugs. All major engine components and accessories easy to inspect. Dealers addressed minor quality issues, defective door window regulator, leaking seal on transaxel, 3 instances of stalling corrected by dealer based on a service bulletin. The body style is not appealing but its good safe and efficient trans portion.

Favorite Features

Gas millage, safety features, visibility, handling, folding front pax seat, panel display, trunk room, back- up warning sensor, engine compartment accessibility. Seat cushions comfortable. No fatigue on long drives. Reasonably quite. No other competitor offered a similar vehicle for the price.

Suggested Improvements

Side view mirrors are fixed and should have been folding. Rear seat comfortable but poor leg room - too bad Chry didn't match the '93 Dodge Spirit with its excellent room. Chrome accent annoying on shift selector and panel, causes glare.

Not so happy
By pj

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Stalls sometimes at stop lights. Replaced six rotors. Gear shift selector needs to be greased often.

Favorite Features

Style. Handles well in snow.

very happy
By Jim Ech

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very happy with car after two years. I purchased the 4cyl w/Touring pkg. 34 hwy and 24 city. Plenty of pick up for 4 cyl and would buy another without hesitation. Only problem brake rotors are to small for the car, and warp quickly. Had to be replaced under warranty after 12,000 miles.

Favorite Features

handles great, sirius radio quiet for the 4 cyl

Suggested Improvements

Beef up the rotors they are weak

Enjoying Car
By psdon

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Sebring 10 months ago with 20,000 miles. I have 40,000 now. I spend at least 2 hours a day in it. I am enjoying its drive, the sound system and have had no trouble at all.

Chrysler Hurts
By IDK

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car new replaced brakes twice rotors once. I agree with the person that said maybe the brakes are not strong enough for this car. I now seem to have an electrical problem. Airbag light comes on when it wants, windows work when they want car just lost power on an exit ramp. From what I seen on this site dealerships can not figure it out. I Bought this car new so I would not have to deal with a care breaking down, because I thought it would be better to make payments on a new car instead of constantly repair an old one. My bad (I was wrong).

Favorite Features

Shape and tires wear evenly.

Suggested Improvements

Correct blind spots, Chrysler to help customers especially when multiple customers has the same problem. It seems like they would look into cars stopping in the middle of the road. It is a little dangerous.