Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

Too many issues
By KnightKF

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this vehicle while I was pregnant thinking it would be a good family car. The paint was chipping from the beginning and the dealership refused to fix it. Had to have the gear shift replaced because it got stuck in park. I have had multiple issues with the power windows, and and power seats. Recently I was in a wreck and the passenger side was hit and the side curtain air bags did not deploy. I will never own another Chrysler vehicle.

It looked okay until the paint started chipping just days after purchase.

Chrysler should start over.

Great price/needs help!
By FORD LOVER

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because of the body style and how it drove, like a luxury automobile. I had it only 3 days and the gear got hung in park. The dealership fixed the problem and I can only pray that it doesn't happen again. I love the comfortable ride. air conditioning, Sirius radio and the body style, but after reading all the other reviews, I'm wondering if I should have bought another dependable ford product. I owned a Ford Focus with 106,000 miles on it and it was very dependable, no problems ever. I'm prayerful that God will allow this to be a good purchase and not have the problems that others have had, if not than I will return and update my information to others so they will know!

Body style, handling, performance, fuel saver, air conditioning, color- red, quite ride, Sirius radio and great speakers, spacious trunk, key starter button, heated side mirrors, rear view mirror glare control and cup holders.

More space for personal items like {cd's, change, sunglasses, etc...} better window wipers, radio control for volume up & down needs to be on the left side and replace the gear shifter with push button on side to release, instead of what is there to eliminate breakdowns and repair cost!

Please save your money or be a mechanic
By ItsGabrielle

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this car 3 weeks ago. The price was GREAT but I didn't get it from a dealership as big as Chrysler. We drove it out of town for a family reunion about 2 hours away, the gas mileage was great. BUT the uconnect call system is faulty. I can sit in my living room and the car will pick the call up and when I try to jump into the car to talk I see that it's on mute, but there is no mute button in the car to unmute it. It has only been 3 weeks and the car shakes when I slow down everywhere! I hear that they have small rotors that need to be replaced. I haven't made my first payment yet, I get off from work today and my gear is stuck in Park. There is no simple fix. The part is $200

Gas mileage and the Jaguar style hood. Much trunk space and I love the fold down passenger seat, i put my purse there everyday on my way to work.

My mom had to come 45 miles to pick me up from work and I had to leave my car in the garage because it won't shift past neutral and you have to struggle to get it to neutral. The warranty went out in Jan and it has a radiator recall. Buy it new or not at all. Get a WARRANTY!

I should've bought something else
By Daniel

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Sebring line was first introduced when I was a teenager. I've always loved the style of the car and heard good things about them. After I got my first real job, I bought my first new car, at the time though I decided on a pickup instead of a Sebring. A couple of years ago - I saw the newly designed Sebring and decided I'd get it this time. I have regretted it since the first fuel pump replacement within two months of driving it off the lot. Since then, the thing has been in the shop to get the ECM and TPM system replaced, took three tries to hold an alignment, has random electrical problems, and most recently got stuck in park for no apparent reason. This has been a disappointment.

Can't complain
By 31 yr. old Dad

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it new. Touring model. Just started having the brake rotor problems everyone else seems to be having with these. Still under warranty. Dealership replaced them with bigger ones. Problems with head space? I'm 6'3", & have no problems, just lower the seat down all the way! The wheels that came with it had a plastic kind of cover/finish on them. Looked good but started peeling away last fall. Chrysler put four new chrome ones on it & let me keep the old ones for my winter tires. Only other thing was I didn't like the way the lumbar support in the seat, even when fully deflated. Dealership took it out for me. Just be nice and you'll get places people!

Sound system, looks, Passenger seat folds down to have "table" space for driver (ours is down 95% of the time). Fold front and rear seats down and I have put 8' 2'v4's in it!

Tinted windows!