Used 2007 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

I should've bought something else
By Daniel

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Sebring line was first introduced when I was a teenager. I've always loved the style of the car and heard good things about them. After I got my first real job, I bought my first new car, at the time though I decided on a pickup instead of a Sebring. A couple of years ago - I saw the newly designed Sebring and decided I'd get it this time. I have regretted it since the first fuel pump replacement within two months of driving it off the lot. Since then, the thing has been in the shop to get the ECM and TPM system replaced, took three tries to hold an alignment, has random electrical problems, and most recently got stuck in park for no apparent reason. This has been a disappointment.

Can't complain
By 31 yr. old Dad

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it new. Touring model. Just started having the brake rotor problems everyone else seems to be having with these. Still under warranty. Dealership replaced them with bigger ones. Problems with head space? I'm 6'3", & have no problems, just lower the seat down all the way! The wheels that came with it had a plastic kind of cover/finish on them. Looked good but started peeling away last fall. Chrysler put four new chrome ones on it & let me keep the old ones for my winter tires. Only other thing was I didn't like the way the lumbar support in the seat, even when fully deflated. Dealership took it out for me. Just be nice and you'll get places people!

Sound system, looks, Passenger seat folds down to have "table" space for driver (ours is down 95% of the time). Fold front and rear seats down and I have put 8' 2'v4's in it!

Tinted windows!

Sebring
By carguy

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I find the car very satisfactory. No quality problems. Attractive design. Looks better that many of the cars out there. Great economy. Only negative, noisy engine at low speeds..maybe need more insulation.

This Car is CRAP!
By Vania

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car and I have never had so many problems let alone recalls on any of my cars like I have with this one. The value of this car is very low after purchase and the Fuel Mileage is Horrid I drive a lot and commute with my family. I have had this car 2years and had 4 recalls and enough problems NOT covered by the Warranty or Extended Warranty to have placed a large down payment on another car! Not to mention it's body it like plastic!! If you don't get the only changed Immediately the gas mileage is Crap. I would NEVER buy this car or a Chrysler made EVER AGAIN! The customer service is great by phone and fair at the dealer that is the only good part!

Sat. Radio and the color of interior and exterior

REMAKE the Entire car it is CRAP! Engine compartment falling apart, cracking, defaulting, you name it after about 1 year the car is crap!

happy BUT.....
By Sara

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car used from Car Maxx and it started out pretty good. Had to replace the brakes, etc. and then the gear shift mechanism just snapped leaving me stranded. Now I seem to have a wiring issue so I have no power outlets and they can't find the problem. Now I have to replace the pulleys for the serpentine belt. I really like the car, it's fun, great looking, great air, good stereo system and is comfortable to drive anywhere. Just unusual things go wrong and I didn't purchase an extended warranty due to financial issues at the time. Next time I will and I would buy this car again. My mom owns a 2008 Sebring.

looks, handling, accelerates great for a 4 cyclinder, good gas mileage and I feel safe in it after coming out a HEMI quad cab.

Brakes really need help