2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
No problems after two years
By Jim Ech on 09/10/09 08:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I waited two years before writing review. Have had this car for two years almost and have had only two problems. First brakes had to be replaced after 10 months appox 11,000 miles. Dealer replaced pads, rotors no questions asked. Second a small bubble on dashboard when sun hits it. Great gas mileage 32 hwy 24 city. Very reliable, good acceleration on exprssway for 4 cly auto. Handles great snow rain. Don't drive it like a sports car and I think you will have this vehicle for a long time. First Chrysler product I have ever owned and happy I purchased it.

over heating
By viks on 09/06/09 15:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this 2007 Chrysler sebring in 2997 with 25,000 miles on it. And this car has given me a lot of surprises and upsets. First in less than 1 year there were 2 recalls on the car, than just a few months a go the check engine light went on and now just 2 days a go it started over heating. I took it to the dealer but they couldn't find anything. This car is full of surprises in less than 2 years now and I am fed up with this. This might be the worst car that I ever had with this kind of problem. I only drive 30 miles a day and things like this is kinda considered stupid for Chrysler. Don't buy this car it only looks good but bad performance.

very satisfied
By Jim Ech on 09/02/09 19:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have had this car for two years 25500 miles on it so far excellent. I have serviced it oil every 5000 rotate tires and get 32 hwy and 22 city. No problems except the rotors replaced at 12000 under warranty, gave me a loner for the day. Sirius radio is great. Handles in snow and rain wonderful,plenty of pickup getting on the expressway, love the styling and get compliments on it all the time. Its not a sports car, or muscle racer and but a daily driver so treat it as such and this auto will be very reliable.

American Yugo
By ADevine on 08/20/09 10:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car I call the American version of the Yugo. In the six months my wife has had this car, the serpentine belt has been replaced three times, the air conditioner compressor has been replaced twice, the gear shift stuck in park when she parked on a slight incline, the front bumper has separated from the panels above because it is attached with flimsy bolts. The panel under the motor is missing, probably fell off on the highway somewhere. The interior is cheap plastic, noisy when it idles. Chrysler has been bailed out twice by the American taxpayer. Why? They can't sell junk cars.

2007 Crysler Sebring
By Jonathon Denham on 06/21/09 15:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Crysler Sebring (2.4 liter) has been really good to me! I went to the dealership to purchase a Dodge Charger and ended up driving home a Sebring! I do admit I was very surprised with the new body style, since I always heted the older Sebring's. The only thing I have needed for this car has been the maintance! I did have the rotors turned at about 25000 miles, but besides that, this "AMERICAN" car has been great! I must say I do miss my 2001 Camaro but this car has proven to be alot less of a headache... I would recomamend this car to freind!

2007 Sebring
By Chris on 05/18/09 19:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle used a year ago and since then had nothing but nightmares. After a month of having it the shifter was stuck in park and had to be towed to dealership. They had the car for a week because the part was not in stock. The engine sounds very whiny and the brakes make alot of grinding sounds. Now with 40k on it the alternator went out on me. I have been calling around and told it would take 3-7 days to get it in and the cost is almost $400. When I called the dealership and asked why this car is having so many problems they said I have never heard of them having any issues. I would never buy a chrysler again.

great car
By luke54 on 04/26/09 18:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had a lot of cars,some of the the best american mfg's on the road. I'm driveing the 2.7 eng. and getting great fuel economy 22/33. I,ve worked in the truck and auto industry for 40 yrs. and this vech. is a good one, no it's not a Lincoln Marc VIII, Izusu Axiom,Ford LTD, Mustang Gt5spd,but its a darn good american made auto. My wife and I are very happy with ours.

UnReliable
By Joyce on 04/01/09 18:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Car stalls randomly when stopped. Dealer can find "nothing" wrong. Car occasionally drivings at 5000 RPM when doing only about 60 MPH. Again, dealer can find no cause, says there is "no code" so they can't help you. Offered me the option to turn it into the bank or use it as a trade (less than 1 year later for greatly less than I paid.) Would NEVER purchase form this dealer or this car EVER again.

Unreliable
By patelk on 03/12/09 17:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My car has only 5,000 miles and I have taken it back for repairs 5 times. It occassionally stalls when I put it in drive. The battery died twice, and the stereo shuts off and turns back on by itself. The dealer said there is nothing wrong with it.

very nice
By imcd on 02/02/09 14:17 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i have had this car for almost 2 years now. when i was first going to buy a car for my wife i test drove many other models in the midsized sedan market. this one stood out for a few reasons, a great stereo and a long list of features this is the touring 2.4 liter model. first anyone who buys a car for reliability doesn't love cars or even car, they just want it to run so don't right a review. this car has had not had a single problem. don't drive it like you stole it and service it and it shouldn't. this car was cheaper than any of the other makes and looks way more expensive. it has more features and if you aren't reviewing the car like ze Germans then then you realize this is a nice car

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.