2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
I should've bought something else
By Daniel on 06/08/10 12:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Sebring line was first introduced when I was a teenager. I've always loved the style of the car and heard good things about them. After I got my first real job, I bought my first new car, at the time though I decided on a pickup instead of a Sebring. A couple of years ago - I saw the newly designed Sebring and decided I'd get it this time. I have regretted it since the first fuel pump replacement within two months of driving it off the lot. Since then, the thing has been in the shop to get the ECM and TPM system replaced, took three tries to hold an alignment, has random electrical problems, and most recently got stuck in park for no apparent reason. This has been a disappointment.

Can't complain
By 31 yr. old Dad on 05/26/10 15:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it new. Touring model. Just started having the brake rotor problems everyone else seems to be having with these. Still under warranty. Dealership replaced them with bigger ones. Problems with head space? I'm 6'3", & have no problems, just lower the seat down all the way! The wheels that came with it had a plastic kind of cover/finish on them. Looked good but started peeling away last fall. Chrysler put four new chrome ones on it & let me keep the old ones for my winter tires. Only other thing was I didn't like the way the lumbar support in the seat, even when fully deflated. Dealership took it out for me. Just be nice and you'll get places people!

Sebring
By carguy on 03/12/10 11:53 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I find the car very satisfactory. No quality problems. Attractive design. Looks better that many of the cars out there. Great economy. Only negative, noisy engine at low speeds..maybe need more insulation.

This Car is CRAP!
By Vania on 01/31/10 21:18 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car and I have never had so many problems let alone recalls on any of my cars like I have with this one. The value of this car is very low after purchase and the Fuel Mileage is Horrid I drive a lot and commute with my family. I have had this car 2years and had 4 recalls and enough problems NOT covered by the Warranty or Extended Warranty to have placed a large down payment on another car! Not to mention it's body it like plastic!! If you don't get the only changed Immediately the gas mileage is Crap. I would NEVER buy this car or a Chrysler made EVER AGAIN! The customer service is great by phone and fair at the dealer that is the only good part!

happy BUT.....
By Sara on 01/14/10 16:58 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car used from Car Maxx and it started out pretty good. Had to replace the brakes, etc. and then the gear shift mechanism just snapped leaving me stranded. Now I seem to have a wiring issue so I have no power outlets and they can't find the problem. Now I have to replace the pulleys for the serpentine belt. I really like the car, it's fun, great looking, great air, good stereo system and is comfortable to drive anywhere. Just unusual things go wrong and I didn't purchase an extended warranty due to financial issues at the time. Next time I will and I would buy this car again. My mom owns a 2008 Sebring.

Great Value and Dependability
By Reno Rider on 01/11/10 20:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Good value! 2.4L Touring. Purchased new and 32K miles later it performs well. Routinely driven on mountain roads, it handles well. Millage ranges lowest 17-highest 38. Typ 19 - 26 Reasonable power. Mechanically, the 2.4l engine offers excellent accessibility in the engine compartment, better than my first car - a 1959 Chevy. Easy to change oil and spark plugs. All major engine components and accessories easy to inspect. Dealers addressed minor quality issues, defective door window regulator, leaking seal on transaxel, 3 instances of stalling corrected by dealer based on a service bulletin. The body style is not appealing but its good safe and efficient trans portion.

Not so happy
By pj on 12/06/09 09:54 AM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Stalls sometimes at stop lights. Replaced six rotors. Gear shift selector needs to be greased often.

very happy
By Jim Ech on 11/09/09 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very happy with car after two years. I purchased the 4cyl w/Touring pkg. 34 hwy and 24 city. Plenty of pick up for 4 cyl and would buy another without hesitation. Only problem brake rotors are to small for the car, and warp quickly. Had to be replaced under warranty after 12,000 miles.

Enjoying Car
By psdon on 10/04/09 04:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Sebring 10 months ago with 20,000 miles. I have 40,000 now. I spend at least 2 hours a day in it. I am enjoying its drive, the sound system and have had no trouble at all.

Chrysler Hurts
By IDK on 09/22/09 15:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car new replaced brakes twice rotors once. I agree with the person that said maybe the brakes are not strong enough for this car. I now seem to have an electrical problem. Airbag light comes on when it wants, windows work when they want car just lost power on an exit ramp. From what I seen on this site dealerships can not figure it out. I Bought this car new so I would not have to deal with a care breaking down, because I thought it would be better to make payments on a new car instead of constantly repair an old one. My bad (I was wrong).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.