2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
dad always said "don't by a Chyrsler"
By allysam on 06/11/13 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car in 2010 used with under 40K miles (I've had it for 3 years). Already had to replace the breaks 3 times (also, they give off a TON of break dust) . Shifter got stuck in park; dealer told me it WASN'T the recall. Check engine light has come on for several things including O2 sensor and cylinder misfire. The recirculate door for the AC flaps for 60 sec upon hitting the button. Just recently encountered "rumbles in idle, drops below 500 RPM" problem; required wiring to the O2 sensor to be replaced. Trunk latch is faulty and will sometimes pop open when going over railroad tracks or speed bumps. Sometimes radio panel doesn't come on; have to hit it. Don't buy it. Don't.

Great Value
By dimealik on 02/09/12 20:26 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am seeing a lot of negative reviews and it all sounds pretty bad. I bought my 2007 Sebring with 48k miles and it has been great. I drove to Atlanta from Michigan and back with no problems. The engine stalls when it rains every now and then but Chrysler is going to fix that for free. If you're going to buy this car I would make sure the dealer has taken care of said recalls and that the engine is in good shape, from there just maintain it well and it will be a great value!

What Now?
By Tone on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have a few issues with this model. There is water in the driver's side door and the rear passenger door. Brakes are difficult to find, special order. Shift lock broken. Floor has worn under the pedals quicker than any other car i have even owed.

Camry replacement
By Lizard on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Equal year/option Camry is $5-6k more! & NOT worth it. Our Camry '02 was very good, BUT VERY expensive to repair, tired systems. We needed a good value (kid in college expenses!), 4 door, & found a mint, Chrysler off-lease, loaded Sebring Touring. 73,000 km. Power train warranty to Mar 2012! So far, 34 imperial mpg on highway (better than our V6 Camry). Cruises effortlessly. Nice firmer ride, but not harsh. Camry was mushy.

Too many issues
By KnightKF on 08/24/10 12:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this vehicle while I was pregnant thinking it would be a good family car. The paint was chipping from the beginning and the dealership refused to fix it. Had to have the gear shift replaced because it got stuck in park. I have had multiple issues with the power windows, and and power seats. Recently I was in a wreck and the passenger side was hit and the side curtain air bags did not deploy. I will never own another Chrysler vehicle.

Great price/needs help!
By FORD LOVER on 08/10/10 17:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because of the body style and how it drove, like a luxury automobile. I had it only 3 days and the gear got hung in park. The dealership fixed the problem and I can only pray that it doesn't happen again. I love the comfortable ride. air conditioning, Sirius radio and the body style, but after reading all the other reviews, I'm wondering if I should have bought another dependable ford product. I owned a Ford Focus with 106,000 miles on it and it was very dependable, no problems ever. I'm prayerful that God will allow this to be a good purchase and not have the problems that others have had, if not than I will return and update my information to others so they will know!

Please save your money or be a mechanic
By ItsGabrielle on 07/27/10 19:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this car 3 weeks ago. The price was GREAT but I didn't get it from a dealership as big as Chrysler. We drove it out of town for a family reunion about 2 hours away, the gas mileage was great. BUT the uconnect call system is faulty. I can sit in my living room and the car will pick the call up and when I try to jump into the car to talk I see that it's on mute, but there is no mute button in the car to unmute it. It has only been 3 weeks and the car shakes when I slow down everywhere! I hear that they have small rotors that need to be replaced. I haven't made my first payment yet, I get off from work today and my gear is stuck in Park. There is no simple fix. The part is $200

I should've bought something else
By Daniel on 06/08/10 12:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Sebring line was first introduced when I was a teenager. I've always loved the style of the car and heard good things about them. After I got my first real job, I bought my first new car, at the time though I decided on a pickup instead of a Sebring. A couple of years ago - I saw the newly designed Sebring and decided I'd get it this time. I have regretted it since the first fuel pump replacement within two months of driving it off the lot. Since then, the thing has been in the shop to get the ECM and TPM system replaced, took three tries to hold an alignment, has random electrical problems, and most recently got stuck in park for no apparent reason. This has been a disappointment.

Can't complain
By 31 yr. old Dad on 05/26/10 15:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it new. Touring model. Just started having the brake rotor problems everyone else seems to be having with these. Still under warranty. Dealership replaced them with bigger ones. Problems with head space? I'm 6'3", & have no problems, just lower the seat down all the way! The wheels that came with it had a plastic kind of cover/finish on them. Looked good but started peeling away last fall. Chrysler put four new chrome ones on it & let me keep the old ones for my winter tires. Only other thing was I didn't like the way the lumbar support in the seat, even when fully deflated. Dealership took it out for me. Just be nice and you'll get places people!

Great Value and Dependability
By Reno Rider on 01/11/10 20:21 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Good value! 2.4L Touring. Purchased new and 32K miles later it performs well. Routinely driven on mountain roads, it handles well. Millage ranges lowest 17-highest 38. Typ 19 - 26 Reasonable power. Mechanically, the 2.4l engine offers excellent accessibility in the engine compartment, better than my first car - a 1959 Chevy. Easy to change oil and spark plugs. All major engine components and accessories easy to inspect. Dealers addressed minor quality issues, defective door window regulator, leaking seal on transaxel, 3 instances of stalling corrected by dealer based on a service bulletin. The body style is not appealing but its good safe and efficient trans portion.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.