2007 Chrysler Sebring - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:
It's all about the drive...
By cadillacjack1 on 06/12/13 21:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned my Sebring for about a month now. The ride quality of this car is among the best I have experienced. Where the rubber meets the road-where handiling meets performance, this vehical is solidly built. fun to drive Economical to own. I removed my factory plastic hub caps and opted for a set of stainless steel snap on covers. Painted my grill black- tinted the windows,and removed a section from the air inlet and have increased my horsepower;suprisingly, and it only took about a minute. The Sebring is a bit of a plane Jane as looks go..but with a bit of flash-she stands out nice in any crowd. As I understand from reading many reviews. a good car to own.

dad always said "don't by a Chyrsler"
By allysam on 06/11/13 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car in 2010 used with under 40K miles (I've had it for 3 years). Already had to replace the breaks 3 times (also, they give off a TON of break dust) . Shifter got stuck in park; dealer told me it WASN'T the recall. Check engine light has come on for several things including O2 sensor and cylinder misfire. The recirculate door for the AC flaps for 60 sec upon hitting the button. Just recently encountered "rumbles in idle, drops below 500 RPM" problem; required wiring to the O2 sensor to be replaced. Trunk latch is faulty and will sometimes pop open when going over railroad tracks or speed bumps. Sometimes radio panel doesn't come on; have to hit it. Don't buy it. Don't.

Great Value
By dimealik on 02/09/12 20:26 PM (PST)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am seeing a lot of negative reviews and it all sounds pretty bad. I bought my 2007 Sebring with 48k miles and it has been great. I drove to Atlanta from Michigan and back with no problems. The engine stalls when it rains every now and then but Chrysler is going to fix that for free. If you're going to buy this car I would make sure the dealer has taken care of said recalls and that the engine is in good shape, from there just maintain it well and it will be a great value!

Make sure you check Chrysler recalls before paying for repair
By gigigilari on 03/18/11 06:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got my Chrysler in June'2010 with 68k....not even 2 weeks and it needed new alternator...later on during the summer i had to take my daughter to the hospital and on the way out it didnt want to shift from Park. Now its shaking when slowing down and its doing horrible on gas. I did tune up, regular oil changes, changed brakes and rotors and still shaking. I see a lot of people are having the shift from Park problem!!!! DO NOT pay for fixing it- go to chrysler dealership and they will fix it for free- thats a recall, also this same model has a recall for the stalling.....so if you have a problem check first because it could be a recall so u wonat have to pay or worry about expired warranty!!

What Now?
By Tone on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have a few issues with this model. There is water in the driver's side door and the rear passenger door. Brakes are difficult to find, special order. Shift lock broken. Floor has worn under the pedals quicker than any other car i have even owed.

Camry replacement
By Lizard on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Equal year/option Camry is $5-6k more! & NOT worth it. Our Camry '02 was very good, BUT VERY expensive to repair, tired systems. We needed a good value (kid in college expenses!), 4 door, & found a mint, Chrysler off-lease, loaded Sebring Touring. 73,000 km. Power train warranty to Mar 2012! So far, 34 imperial mpg on highway (better than our V6 Camry). Cruises effortlessly. Nice firmer ride, but not harsh. Camry was mushy.

Too many issues
By KnightKF on 08/24/10 12:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this vehicle while I was pregnant thinking it would be a good family car. The paint was chipping from the beginning and the dealership refused to fix it. Had to have the gear shift replaced because it got stuck in park. I have had multiple issues with the power windows, and and power seats. Recently I was in a wreck and the passenger side was hit and the side curtain air bags did not deploy. I will never own another Chrysler vehicle.

Great price/needs help!
By FORD LOVER on 08/10/10 17:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car because of the body style and how it drove, like a luxury automobile. I had it only 3 days and the gear got hung in park. The dealership fixed the problem and I can only pray that it doesn't happen again. I love the comfortable ride. air conditioning, Sirius radio and the body style, but after reading all the other reviews, I'm wondering if I should have bought another dependable ford product. I owned a Ford Focus with 106,000 miles on it and it was very dependable, no problems ever. I'm prayerful that God will allow this to be a good purchase and not have the problems that others have had, if not than I will return and update my information to others so they will know!

Please save your money or be a mechanic
By ItsGabrielle on 07/27/10 19:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I got this car 3 weeks ago. The price was GREAT but I didn't get it from a dealership as big as Chrysler. We drove it out of town for a family reunion about 2 hours away, the gas mileage was great. BUT the uconnect call system is faulty. I can sit in my living room and the car will pick the call up and when I try to jump into the car to talk I see that it's on mute, but there is no mute button in the car to unmute it. It has only been 3 weeks and the car shakes when I slow down everywhere! I hear that they have small rotors that need to be replaced. I haven't made my first payment yet, I get off from work today and my gear is stuck in Park. There is no simple fix. The part is $200

I should've bought something else
By Daniel on 06/08/10 12:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Sebring line was first introduced when I was a teenager. I've always loved the style of the car and heard good things about them. After I got my first real job, I bought my first new car, at the time though I decided on a pickup instead of a Sebring. A couple of years ago - I saw the newly designed Sebring and decided I'd get it this time. I have regretted it since the first fuel pump replacement within two months of driving it off the lot. Since then, the thing has been in the shop to get the ECM and TPM system replaced, took three tries to hold an alignment, has random electrical problems, and most recently got stuck in park for no apparent reason. This has been a disappointment.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.